Zygor reroll guild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor reroll guild

I was just thinking maybe we could all reroll on a server using Zygor's guides to level up in a Zygor guide exclusive guild?

If we get enough people to join in that is, then we'll have to decide which server and a guildname.

Maybe Zygor could even lead the cavalry?

We've already got one on Scarlet Crusade. It's an Alliance guild named 'Race to Eighty'. Most of the toons in the guild are currently only from about 4 of us here on the forums and due to the low activity we haven't all been strictly following the guides, but we do have one if you're interested in it.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I only have the horde guide though.

Comment

I don't know of any horde side Zygor guilds yet.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          we've already got one on scarlet crusade. It's an alliance guild named 'race to eighty'. Most of the toons in the guild are currently only from about 4 of us here on the forums and due to the low activity we haven't all been strictly following the guides, but we do have one if you're interested in it.
          ooh!!! Can i join!?
          85s
          Skippyninja
          Oomatherman
          Judedaniels
          MissRuPaul
          Sumekomovani
          Pattymelt
          Shamwiches
          Twonewon
          Takakoinaba
          Cursesmcgee

Comment

Yeah, just have to let us know a toon name to watch for (I believe I'm on more than others but not always on a toon that's in the guild) and a rough time frame when you play often so we can find ya.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
              Yeah, just have to let us know a toon name to watch for (I believe I'm on more than others but not always on a toon that's in the guild) and a rough time frame when you play often so we can find ya.
              Sure thing. I'll make my toon first and contact you in this thread when I'm ready. It'll prolly be a human.
              85s
              Skippyninja
              Oomatherman
              Judedaniels
              MissRuPaul
              Sumekomovani
              Pattymelt
              Shamwiches
              Twonewon
              Takakoinaba
              Cursesmcgee

Comment

Greetings,

I've been insanely busy as of recently, so I haven't been playing WoW or lurking the Zygor's Guide forums. I actually halted my Priest at the moment to hit 80 on my Druid because my friend is wanting me to be his arena partner. I am going to be leveling my Priest fairly soon so I can be an annoying disc. Priest in Wintergrasp.

As far as a Horde guild goes, no we don't have one. However, I can create one for us on the Whisperwind(US) server if anyone is interested. That's where all my main characters reside at the moment. Reply to this thread if interested, and if we get a good number of people, then I'll go ahead and create it for us.

Best Regards,
                silverhawk11
                It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhawk11 View Post
                  Greetings,

I've been insanely busy as of recently, so I haven't been playing WoW or lurking the Zygor's Guide forums. I actually halted my Priest at the moment to hit 80 on my Druid because my friend is wanting me to be his arena partner. I am going to be leveling my Priest fairly soon so I can be an annoying disc. Priest in Wintergrasp.

As far as a Horde guild goes, no we don't have one. However, I can create one for us on the Whisperwind(US) server if anyone is interested. That's where all my main characters reside at the moment. Reply to this thread if interested, and if we get a good number of people, then I'll go ahead and create it for us.

Best Regards,
                  silverhawk11
                  Ill bring in a toon, just to kick some horde but over there
                  "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I have a couple of alts on Whisperwind Horde side that I play every once in awhile.I wouldn't mind being in a guild there from here.I have a lvl 7 hunter named Vorgak and a level 8 pally named Poratun on there.Also I rolled a new toon on Scarlet Crusade named Gimlinis.
                    You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

Created the guild...ish. Need signatures! Please whisper Meww when you see him on and I'll be sure to get your signature! Thanks!
                      It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

If anyone fancies making a guild on an EU server (Ghostlands is good for me!) I'd be happy to join.
                        Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
                        Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

That sounds like fun but I just don't understand how y'all have time for that

I am 1 bar from 78 on my main and having a hard time just getting that one taken care of ... maxed mining/cooking/first aid but my JC is stuck around 424 and fishing ... don't get me started. What about my drake rep? Also slow going.

My hat off to y'all for having time to undertake a new toon on a server you don't play on
                          Cairne Realm
                          Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
                          Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
                          Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

For the Alliance Scarlet Crusade I am planning on making a human priest... The name will come later, but as soon as maintenance is over, I'll pop on and whisp for an invite.
                            85s
                            Skippyninja
                            Oomatherman
                            Judedaniels
                            MissRuPaul
                            Sumekomovani
                            Pattymelt
                            Shamwiches
                            Twonewon
                            Takakoinaba
                            Cursesmcgee

Comment

Ok, my human priest is a female named Healzforealz send invite when ready, please!
                              85s
                              Skippyninja
                              Oomatherman
                              Judedaniels
                              MissRuPaul
                              Sumekomovani
                              Pattymelt
                              Shamwiches
                              Twonewon
                              Takakoinaba
                              Cursesmcgee

Comment