tearing hair out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tearing hair out

Hi all I hope one of you can help with this problem ok when I log in on my 80 mage my main alt ,I cannot see any loot or, achev,or skills from guild or in general.If i move my mouse and clk nothing it's driving me mad. My other 9 alts are ok, It got so annoying I bought new comp *was needed* lol and reinstalled wow, and guess what still same my main alt still can't read about about armour or hit a name and whisper.Any ideas would be appreciated.I have also did wow repair but nothing helps ( Now have windows 7 was xp before. WHY is this only happening on one alt ?

Thanks
    your my last hope before i'm bald

Hello,

Are you able to move your character? Are you able to see the text in General or Guild? Are you able to type to them? I'm not quite sure I understand your problem. Have you tried running out of the major city you're currently at (assuming Dalaran) and going somewhere else? Have you checked your chat settings or maybe your AddOns? More information can help us solve your issues :-).

Best Regards,
    Silverhawk11
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

hope this explains better

I have tried with no addons at all as i reinstalled game onto this new comp ,so I know it's not addon prob,I have tried all over in every town and city. I see the chat in general if someone in guild or general offers enchant say i see the link but clk with mouse does nothing.I did notice when I offered my enchant skills in general there was no link to be seen,but if i offered it in guild the guild could open my enchant skills ? this one alt is the only one with this prob.I have 9 other alts and they are all fine. So if you got a nice peice epic armour and was showing it to guild or selling it ,everyone can clk it and look at it,i can't and it's driving me mad,hope this explains it a little better ,and thanks for answering.Also looked chat, and keybinding all same as the rest of my alts

Comment

Quote from a Blizzard Representative:
        Originally posted by Claudiog
        If you can right-click your General tab at the top of the chat window, you'll need to "Make it interactive."

If you cannot do this, you can just reset your entire chat settings by opening the WoW folder and delete your WTF folder. This will reset your UI entirely.
        http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...64859229&sid=1

Hopefully that helps you :-).

Silverhawk11
        It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Thankssssss

Silverhawk I love you ))))))) 3 Weeks I have been trying to fix this,and one short note to you guys and it's fixed. Keep up the great work and I took 10 days to level this little mage thanks to your fab guide.Best money I have spent in ages.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
          X