In game arrow trouble.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In game arrow trouble.

Hey guys! Just got this guide about 5 minutes agos And Isen't there supposed to be an in game arrow? I can't see an arrow. Do you have to click something to see the arrow? Please help thanks!

It currently comes bundled with Cartographer but the author of that addon has decided to let it die. The Zygor team are working on creating their own waypoint system but in the mean time you can do the following:

1. Go into your AddOns directory and delete all folders that say Cartographer in them.
    2. Download and install TomTom
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

By deleating the files do you mean disabling them in WoW?? I disabled them in wow and installed Tom Tom but still know arrow. Sorry I'm not the best with computers xD

Comment

When not in game go to your WoW/Interface/AddOns directory and delete all the folders that say Cartographer in them.

When in game if the arrow still doesn't show up go to the guide options and select the Waypoint section and use the drop box to select TomTom.

Comment

I have deleted all of the files that say Cartographer and dowloaded Tom Tom still no arrow. I feel stupid D:

Comment

When in game press Escape, select Interface, click on the Addons tab at the top, click on the little '+' sign beside Zygor Guides Viewer, then click on Waypoint. In that section of the options there should be a dropdown box, use that to select TomTom.

Comment

I can see the words Tom Tom but it says Tom Tom not found when I click on it

Comment

Hmm... at the character select screen click on the Addons button down bottom left and make sure both the 'Load out of date Addons' box is checked at the top right and that you have TomTom enabled.

Comment

Thats weird It only says Zygor Guides veiwer and Zygor Talent advisor No Tom Tom in the Add ons place.

Comment

Try re-installing TomTom.

Comment

Done, I clicked Manuel install is That correct or should I have clicked something else??

Comment

Nope, Can't see Tom Tom in the Add ons place

Comment

Did I do something wrong? should I try restarting my computer?

Comment

Sorry.. was in game playing a little. Which operating system do you have and which directory did you install WoW to?

Comment

I have windows 7, and What do you mean By what directory?

Comment

Working...
                              X