Auctioneer/Gold reputable guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auctioneer/Gold reputable guide?

Anyone know any good and reputable auctioneer/gold guide? I'm very happy with Zygor guides, I wish there is something of it level but for auctioneer/gold..

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Originally posted by capo View Post
    Anyone know any good and reputable auctioneer/gold guide? I'm very happy with Zygor guides, I wish there is something of it level but for auctioneer/gold..

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    The one that I have heard nothing but good things about is Massive Gold Blueprint.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Steer clear of Warcraft Wealth: there is nothing in it that can't be found online for free.

I've been using Auctioneer to make some spare gold (I managed 1k in about 5 days, which was amazing for me!) just by letting the plugin do its scanning business, and then selling ore/bars and dropped whites/coloured items at the recommended prices. It helps knowing what the current prices are.

As for other methods of making money, then a good guide will be useful I plan on putting together a personal database of what makes the best money in each area as I level a toon w/ Zygor, since I a find a lot of money guides really focus on areas/methods for higher levels, and I've never had a 70+ toon
      Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
      Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Working...
      X