Quick Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Question

To use the new Waypointing arrow and everything Should I delete the Tom Tom files?

You can delete TomTom if you wish, or you can just select the built in arrow from the Waypoints section of the guide options and keep the TomTom arrow for corpse runs.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I can't see the arrow except when I Die. when I die and Can see the arrow Leading me to where my corpse is But I can't see it Any other time. Any Help??

Comment

I just Died Again to test it and then It Diden't work.

Comment

Which waypoint addon do you have it set to use in the Waypoint section of the guide options?

Comment

Bulit-in Waypointing

Comment

Ok, if you're seeing an arrow when you die then that has to be either Cartographer or TomTom showing you the arrow. The built in waypoint arrow does not direct you to your corpse (maybe in a future update). Try disabling TomTom from your addons tab on the character select screen and see if the built in waypoint arrow will start to work for you. Click next/previous step buttons a couple times to see if it will show also.

If this doesn't work please generate a bug report and post it in the Bugs forum. After that I'd suggest re-enabling TomTom and then just selecting TomTom as your waypoint arrow for now until whatever bug you might have is resolved.

Comment

Alright,Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X