Little help? - Action Bar Info / UI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little help? - Action Bar Info / UI

I'm sure when I used to hover my mouse over my action bar it would give a brief outline of damage/heal ability as well as mana cost...

Now either I'm going mad, or I accidently turned that off because now all I see is the ability/spells rank...

I've tried looking elsewhere but whenevr I "google" it etc, I end up with seeing results about macros etc...

Please tell me I'm not going mad, and ideally how to restore this option!

(I realise that my description is not all that clear - sorry!)...

P.s I don't have or use any other addons...

Cheers,

Cam

there has been this small epidemic with key binds/info of your action bar coming temporarily undone.
    Try typing /reload
    I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Werderx View Post
      there has been this small epidemic with key binds/info of your action bar coming temporarily undone.
      Try typing /reload
      Tried that, still the same... =/

Edit: I just reset everything - problem solved! =)

Thanks for the reply though!

Comment

ugh... that is a crappy thing to have to endure... but i'm glad the reset fixed it.
        I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Sometimes there's a breakdown from the server... I sat there one time looking at this guy's trinket and all it said was "Retrieving Item Information" for like 6 min.

Good to know /reload, I didn't know that macro.
          85s
          Skippyninja
          Oomatherman
          Judedaniels
          MissRuPaul
          Sumekomovani
          Pattymelt
          Shamwiches
          Twonewon
          Takakoinaba
          Cursesmcgee

Comment

So far it has only happened to me three times but this is very annoying ...

I'll be going along and hit some wrong key, or sequence, and my keyboard stops working. ESC still works as does the mouse and ALT-Tab. If I alt-tab my keyboard works outside WoW but when I go back in it does not. So far the only fix I found is to totally exit WoW and start it up again. Simply logging out and picking the same, of different, toon does not fix the problem.
            Cairne Realm
            Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
            Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
            Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

I've had this happen a few times. I've managed to solve it in game by using combinations of keys. Lots of times the shift key with a movement key can work, sometimes you need to be trying to move and hit enter. It's a crap shoot for what combo will get you moving again, but I think this is a Blizzard bug because it's been around for quite a while.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Lovely. So far I have been lucky and not been mid-fight when this happens. I'll have to poke around with the movement keys some the next time I lose the KB. It may be a while, as I said this has only happened 3-4 times in about a year now.
                Cairne Realm
                Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
                Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
                Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Working...
                X