Thinking of making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking of making

Thinking of making a new toon and taking it to the dark side. Making it horde and pvp with it any ideas on a good to to make?

Pretty sure I'm going to get ganked/owned alot cause Ive never pvp before but hey gota learn sometime.

Thanks in advance
    Enjoy Life!:

Do not take life too seriously – you'll never get out of it alive.

Anything but Mages and Priests are good for PvP... I PvP as a Mage... But I die more than I kill.
    85s
    Skippyninja
    Oomatherman
    Judedaniels
    MissRuPaul
    Sumekomovani
    Pattymelt
    Shamwiches
    Twonewon
    Takakoinaba
    Cursesmcgee

Comment

It really depends on what you want to do, and if you are thinking of BG PvP, open world PvP, or Arena PvP. There is a huge difference between the 3.

If you want to kite people around; Mages Hunters, and Warlocks are excelent. These particular classes take lightning reflexes and lots of thinking ahead.

If you want to be up in someone's grill; Paladins, DKs, and Warriors are the way to go.

If you want to sneak around and get the first shot off, as well as be the person that everyone is constantly on the lookout for, go with Rogue. Rogues have two big flaws. 1, they are melee (up in your grill) and they wear leather, which means you take quite a bit of dmg. 2, they are highly dependent on getting the drop on someone. Most of your dmg and the likelihood of you winning an encounter depends on you having a good opening.

Druids are the bane of rogues. Druids do well in PvP, but you will have to learn to switch your forms quite often. Druids can also sit back and cast or be up in your grill.

Priests are in a class of their own. They do some wicked dmg at endgame, but you will struggle quite a bit with them at the beginning. Your primary PvP abilities don't come until you are 40+. After that, it gets better and better. I've seen a shadowpriest rape every class except druid and paladin. The druids heal way to much at a time, and the paladins hit hard while being able to heal/bubble. On a side note, Priests have a dirty trick that no other class has... they can mind control you and make you jump off a cliff... to your death.
      I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

I'm gonna come right out and say it: I hate PvP. Mainly cus I'm really bad at it. But I'm really good at capture the flag never underestimate Ice Barrier and Blink
        85s
        Skippyninja
        Oomatherman
        Judedaniels
        MissRuPaul
        Sumekomovani
        Pattymelt
        Shamwiches
        Twonewon
        Takakoinaba
        Cursesmcgee

Comment