First 1-80 with SiS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First 1-80 with SiS

Hey, so I just dinged 80 with my Draenei Enhancement Shaman. It's the first char that I've leveled using the new SiS feature, and I have to say that it works really really great. I used 2 heirloom items (chest and shoulders) and my /played time ended up at 4 Days 16 Hours 45 Minutes total for 1-80, wich I think is really great.
    Gonna try out the horde guide next, hopefully it is as good as the alliance guide

Well, thanks Zygor for making such a great guide

Originally posted by rhoxw View Post
    Hey, so I just dinged 80 with my Draenei Enhancement Shaman. It's the first char that I've leveled using the new SiS feature, and I have to say that it works really really great. I used 2 heirloom items (chest and shoulders) and my /played time ended up at 4 Days 16 Hours 45 Minutes total for 1-80, wich I think is really great.
    Gonna try out the horde guide next, hopefully it is as good as the alliance guide

Well, thanks Zygor for making such a great guide
    under 5days wtf thats fast, very nice
    think i have to get all heirlooms first before i continue lvln't my druid to get such a nice time, did you used also the dungeon finder or did you only followed the guide?

Comment

When I got to lvl70 I started using the dungeon finder, but I only did 1 instance per day, thats because I wanted the Emblem of Triumph and extra 33k exp you got for the first random instance you did for that day. Other than that I followed the guide all the time

Comment

Awesome, congrats! :-)
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Holy cow. 4d 16hr!?!?!

I think you just set a record
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
            Holy cow. 4d 16hr!?!?!

I think you just set a record
            I saw an RAF team in my guild hit 80 in 3 days (real time, I don't know what their played time was)...I literally watched them go from lvl40 to lvl60 in about 45 minutes. I was blown away.

4 days played for heirlooms is pretty darn good, too

Comment

Imagine if you had RAF and Heirlooms, you'd hit level 3 on your first kill lol

I get sick of playing after awhile... plus I am AFK or wasting time collecting mats for my alts since they must fight to get to the nodes

Plus, I have a job at a hospital, doesn't leave too much time for gaming
              85s
              Skippyninja
              Oomatherman
              Judedaniels
              MissRuPaul
              Sumekomovani
              Pattymelt
              Shamwiches
              Twonewon
              Takakoinaba
              Cursesmcgee

Comment