EU Race-to-80

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EU Race-to-80

Would anyone be interested in a European 'Race to 80' using the Zygor guide? The last one was, I think, US-based, so one for us EU folks would be good methinks (providing there's enough of us!).

I'm happy to curate it if there's any interest
    Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
    Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

would be funny but would be an idea to wait until blizz fix the huge lag probs first (at least at the realm i play, or are you lucky and have you a stable one?

lootbug with 5min wait, 10min load screen waiting etc. is screwing up playtime stats...

Comment

My server is slightly laggy too but not too bad; certainly not 5 min waiting! Maybe some actions take a few seconds. I don't anticipate the race starting until we have enough people though (5 minimum to make it interesting?).

My server is `Ghostlands` - what is yours??
      Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
      Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

im on the laggiest realmpool atm .. Perenolde RP:Blutdurst... where the nice germans came from who raided engl servers last days and killed them to wake blizzard up.

i have a DK on ghostlands which i created last days (hes still in starting area) to have something to play in the evening when our realmpool is completly unplayable. :-/

( thats why ppl are annoyed and did such shit like killing other servers... cause blizz irgnored the lag probs until they start crashing engl servers... and before somebody say: why havent you contact blizz/support:
        http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....d=3&pageNo=229 (currently a bit over 4,5K posts ...))

Comment

pherhaps its an good idea to make the run-to-80 on one of the new engl servers?

Comment

Working...
          X