Stress test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stress test

OK, I already have 3 80's, a number of 40's, a few 30's etc, so I decided that I was going to start at the beginning and use the guide exclusively(like that was gonna happen.)

I started an Orc Warlock, and let me tell you, I have been giving this thing a workout.

First off, the Love is in the air dailies are going on, that's an easy 20K exp every day, just doing the boss bracelets.

Also, I decided, I hate that quest, I ain't doing it, I like that quest, OK, I am going to do that, but it's not in the guide. Loc quest, not in the guide, cause it's not that important, but I am going to do it anyway.

Thought for sure that the guide was going to meltdown on me.

So far, it has been a trooper, I got 2 levels ahead of it, and it just keeps kicking in, skipping the quests I don't need, and if I did a quest already, it knows it, shows it, and moves on to the next step. It's incredible...

Well done guys!! Back to the loc, I gotta make this thing meltdown!! I just have to!! LOL

I don't think it's gonna happen.

Well done gentlemen, very well done, worth every penny....

Awesome, thanks, we're glad you are enjoying trying to break our guides! :-P
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
      Awesome, thanks, we're glad you are enjoying trying to break our guides! :-P
      Hey, I gotta do what I gotta do!! LOL

No, seriously, I have been following the guide, and it has been very helpful, but at the same time, I want to do some other stuff, and not do other stuff, and the guide is keeping right with me so far.

Great stuff, I have never seen an addon that is doing what this one is doing.

Seriously, great job....

Comment

Working...
      X