Unhappy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unhappy

I recently bought the horde guide as I was leveling a tauren warrior and thought this would be a faster way to get him to 80. He was at lvl 39 when I began I found this guide very difficult to use, I was completely Out of sinc with everything and It would have taken me hours to get everything together propperly and I still would have failed because I have heirloom gear and your guide doesnt account for that. I am looking to get a refund for I am never going to use this product after the difficulty I have gone through. Can somebody please contact me so we can do this.

Thank you.

P.s. Maybe in the future when I am starting from level 1 I may repurchase this product but at the moment, this is the last thing I need.

sorry to hear you feel this way...

Hi,

Usually, when people encounter problems or issues with this guide, it is normally solved or addressed within a very short time.

The Zygor staff, and also, many of its customers are more than happy to help you out.

Sometimes, when purchasing a new product or service, of any kind, there are sometimes some set-up and tune-in required.

Please don't give up on Zygor just yet. I am sure help will be right around the corner if you can be a little more specific with your current situation.

Regards,

-Urugnek-

Comment

It sounds like you attempted to manually select which guide section you should start in. This causes the most trouble for newer users of the guides as the sections work with each other and aren't separate guides. What I mean by this is that even if you pick the 35-40 section of the guide, there are dependencies in previous sections of the guides that needed to be completed back in maybe the 30-35 section.

The easiest way to get yourself synced up with the guides (and this normally doesn't take very long) is to select the starting guide (in your case the Tauren 1-13 section) and then right click on the next step button. This will cause the guide to 'fast forward' thru completed quests and quests that gain you nothing. It might occasionally stop at a step for picking up a flight path or setting a hearth location but you can ignore these steps for now and just right click the next step button again. It will eventually stop on a step that wants you to accept a quest. This might be several levels below your current level, sometimes as much as 10 levels. It is important for you to do the steps and quests that it stops at as these quests are the starting quests of chains and are needed for you to get the quests in your level range. Normally it only takes a few hours for you to complete these lower level chain quests and be doing quests a lot closer to your own level and earning the faster XP.

As for heirloom support, the guides do indeed have this. This SIS will help the guide to compensate for your faster XP gains and as such will skip a lot of quests and steps that are not part of chains to help the guide to keep up with your leveling speed.

The best settings to use to help the guide keep up with you as much as possible: Open the main menu in game (escape key), select Interface, click the Addons tab at the top, click the '+' sign next to Zygor Guides Viewer, select Dynamic Progression. In this section of the guide options ensure all 4 boxes are checked and that the slider bar is set to 0.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

ALright im going to work on getting in sync now and give it a shot. thanks for you help and input

Comment

My wife and I use this guild for our lower toons and find that it pushes us to complete quests we probably would not have. We do like that about this guide and that we can fast forward through some of the quests we have completed or way to high for. It is put together very well.

Comment

I have a sim. problem as far as attempting to get synced up with the guide. I started out with a Taruen shaman, level 50, and spent 2 hours skipping forward through quest in an attempt to get to synced up. Read the post that explained I would be asked to pick up a quest 10 levels or so before my actual level-how will I be directed to do so? Will that "Pick up quest" be highlighted in red? I skipped at least a hundread pick up quest at lower level-as I got to the 40s level (Im 50) I started watching closely and found several go way the heck over there and pick up a quest. I did not. I should also mention that I got to 50 running dungeons only so I have no flight points (hardly.) Now things r going so-so but I imagine I will run some dungeons again which I think may get me out of sync again. What might be the best way to keep in sync if I want to run dungeons for a level or two?

Comment

Originally posted by velldare View Post
              I have a sim. problem as far as attempting to get synced up with the guide. I started out with a Taruen shaman, level 50, and spent 2 hours skipping forward through quest in an attempt to get to synced up. Read the post that explained I would be asked to pick up a quest 10 levels or so before my actual level-how will I be directed to do so? Will that "Pick up quest" be highlighted in red? I skipped at least a hundread pick up quest at lower level-as I got to the 40s level (Im 50) I started watching closely and found several go way the heck over there and pick up a quest. I did not. I should also mention that I got to 50 running dungeons only so I have no flight points (hardly.) Now things r going so-so but I imagine I will run some dungeons again which I think may get me out of sync again. What might be the best way to keep in sync if I want to run dungeons for a level or two?
              Keep pressing on with the SIS skip feature. Currently I am leveling a paladin, a warrior, and a druid in dungeons 99% of the time, and let the guide sync me when I have to wait for pug (not a problem on pally tank or druid heals). Most of the guide for these three toons will not be used by me, and thats alrigh; I planned on doing it this way.
              For my other toons I still use the guide and pug once in a while for gear.
              Its up to you how you use the guide. If you're going to pug, dont worry about those quest pickups "way over there" even if its a chain. You're not loosing xp opportunities if you pug.

Cheers
              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Read my post above velldare, it explains the easiest method to get synchronized with the guides. If the guide stops at a step to accept a quest and it's red then go get that quest, even if it's far away from you. If you don't do these chain starting quests then you'll be constantly skipping quests until you hit level 60 and go to the Outlands.

Comment

What if it stops on a flight point? Should I go get the flight point anyway?

(I'm level 72 and trying to get caught up in the guide. Have all 4 options checked and 0 levels ahead selected.)

Thanks.

Comment

Getting an FP is entirely up to you. You can go get it right away if you don't have that FP or you can just skip over it and get the FP later on when you're near it.

Comment

So how does the guide know what I have and haven't done and what quests I have already picked up and are waiting to be done in my log?

It seems a little confused for the quests right around my level. I auto forwarded through levels 1-70-ish. Now I'm in the 70-72 guide and completed a quest, only to have to Rewind once I picked up the next one from that quest giver.

I assume it will get caught up soon?

Thanks.

Comment

The guides use the Blizzard quest ID numbers to know what you have in your log. Now for the rest, this is speculation as I didn't do any coding for the guides, I think it only worries about non-chain quests that you have currently and doesn't bother with keeping track of old stuff other than what's provided by Blizzard thru the quest history function. Pretty much the same would go for the chained quests as you can't have a quest in the middle of the chain if you haven't completed the ones before it.

Comment

Working...
                        X