missing things! Important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missing things! Important

hi iam wandering if Dugi is trying to make us look bad or do we not have the complete stater areas for blood elf, Draenei? also are we missing the complete northread if so why and why are you not adding it to the guide??

i payed and i like useing it but not to be ripped off
    sorry will you be looking at getting this all fixed up

Henric

Comparison Report Dugi Guides v3 Zygor Guides 2
    Auto Quest Sync Feature
    Compliance with Addon Policy
    Complete Blood Elf & Draenei Zone
    Complete Level 80 Northrend Zone
    Quest Objective Tracker
    Automatic Step Detection
    Online / Printable Format
    Class Quest
    100% Leveling by Questing
    In-Game Talent Guide
    Support Forum

He is correct in that we do not have those things, and the reason is that they don't fit with the scope of our leveling guides.

Our leveling guides aim to get you from level 1 to level 80 in the absolute fastest way possible. They are not guides to completing every quest in the game, and they don't aim to be. With Cataclysm on its way in just a few months, we've decided it is unnecessary to spend time adding the Blood Elf and Draenei zones (Bloodmyst Isle and Ghostlands), when they may prove to be completely useless when Cataclysm comes out. However, if they prove to still be useful when Cataclysm comes out, we will be adding those in. For now, we thought it best to focus on improving our products in ways that we are sure will not become obsolete in a few months.

Our Dailies / Events / Crusader Title guide, coming very very soon, will include full zone quest paths for The Storm Peaks and Icecrown.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

hi can u give us a date then you plan to being this out and maybe do something like intergrate like mage Tailoring 1 to 180 and makeing gold guide..

also i am really hopeing to be part of the testing of Our Dailies / Events guide for you guys i am happy to be a proud user of your guide

Comment

The Cataclysm re-write, we cannot give a date on. The Dailies / Events / Crusader Title guide, we're hoping to have completed in the next 2-3 weeks. It will launch shortly after that, so we're hoping to have that available for you guys within the next month. A Gold guide is also in the works, and will include full profession leveling guides for all professions, including Tailoring. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
          The Cataclysm re-write, we cannot give a date on. The Dailies / Events / Crusader Title guide, we're hoping to have completed in the next 2-3 weeks. It will launch shortly after that, so we're hoping to have that available for you guys within the next month. A Gold guide is also in the works, and will include full profession leveling guides for all professions, including Tailoring. :-)
          Wow....I have heard other people who have used guides that were very expensive and they got outdated and never updated. Let that never be said about Zygor Guides! The level of service we get is incredible!

Comment

look you got to undertand i was never badmothing this guide i really like it and now that new things are comming out iam even more keen on useing it..

just one question remains do you have to pay extra to have the event and daily and gold and profession guide??

Comment

good question ...

Comment

Originally posted by henric_kool_dragon2009 View Post
                look you got to undertand i was never badmothing this guide i really like it and now that new things are comming out iam even more keen on useing it..

just one question remains do you have to pay extra to have the event and daily and gold and profession guide??
                Yes, they will be totally separate products from our leveling guides and will require you to purchase them in order to use them.

Comment

Yes, they will be totally separate products from our leveling guides and will require you to purchase them in order to use them.
                  *taps his shoe on the floor looking at Zygor*
                  "I'm waiting!!"
                  "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
                    *taps his shoe on the floor looking at Zygor*
                    "I'm waiting!!"
                    Also tapping foot .... but just to be in stereo with Kamchak, not that I am trying to make the tapping impatiently with foot sound louder .... really!

Comment

I can not wait for this to come out! I for one suck at making gold, well i know how to get some for the basics but for like the tundra and chopper i suck at it lol

Comment

Mining is one of the best ways to make gold quickly. You'll find gems as well as the ores that sell for big money in the AH. I love selling off my extra Titansteel bars.
                        85s
                        Skippyninja
                        Oomatherman
                        Judedaniels
                        MissRuPaul
                        Sumekomovani
                        Pattymelt
                        Shamwiches
                        Twonewon
                        Takakoinaba
                        Cursesmcgee

Comment

Originally posted by skippyninja View Post
                          Mining is one of the best ways to make gold quickly. You'll find gems as well as the ores that sell for big money in the AH. I love selling off my extra Titansteel bars.
                          With a 20hr cooldown I didnt know there was anything called "extra" titansteel.

Comment

I am such a geek! I set my cellphone's alarm Q 20H so even if I can't play for an extended amount of time; I log on, smelt, log off. And I always remember to log off next to the forge in Dalaran or very close to it.
                            85s
                            Skippyninja
                            Oomatherman
                            Judedaniels
                            MissRuPaul
                            Sumekomovani
                            Pattymelt
                            Shamwiches
                            Twonewon
                            Takakoinaba
                            Cursesmcgee

Comment

Originally posted by skippyninja View Post
                              I am such a geek! I set my cellphone's alarm Q 20H so even if I can't play for an extended amount of time; I log on, smelt, log off. And I always remember to log off next to the forge in Dalaran or very close to it.
                              You are my new king of OCD'ers. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X