yet another unhappy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yet another unhappy

situation: i am now lvl 25 hunter (bloodelf) i lvled most of the time in ghostlands till lvl 23^^... this is the point where i bought this guide... so it sends me on a long trip (thousend needls) ... i thought ok wtf no problem for me. i got a bit more time today ... soo 20 min later i arrived... the first 3-5 quest where absolutely perfect and i was very happy but now it sends me to sun rock retreat and the the troubling part starts... it sends me to a quest that i do not have ... i was like ok no problem just skip this one and grind a little if needed but then "shock" all the following steps where based on this quest (i think ( i really dont know "but i know that i not know them" or anything )) so plz what to do what to do what to do... guide tells me the following:

1. step 3 lvl 25 : fly to sunrock retreat
    2. step 4 lvl 25 go up the path to the right of the flight path
    follow it over the charred vale (44.61
    3. step 5 lvl 25 go to (37.66)
    and now it starts troubling me...
    it says : they look like dirt mounds around in this area
    click the gaea dirt mounds
    plant 10 gaea seeds

PPPLLLZZZ fast help (???maybe i did smthing wrong???)

thanks ... user....

Hello,

The guide is probably instructing you to do a quest you haven't obtained due to lack of doing the prior chain quests since you've leveled in Ghostlands. Make sure you have a quest that asks you to plant 10 Gaea Seeds, and if you don't, then WoWHead the information and see what you can pull up. I came up with http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=6381. Now, not only did the users leave a comment with the waypoints to a few of those dirt mounds, but you now know where the quest giver is, and where to turn it in at (if you have that issue). The SIS system isn't perfected quite yet, it's fairly new, so it sometimes has problems.

You should ask for support in the Horde Guide section or General Guide section of the forums and see what the community can assist you with. No need to jump to conclusions so fast about the guide and instantly say you're displeased :-). You should try the guides out, play around with them, get a feel for them before instantly saying they are bad!

Best regards,
    Silverhawk11
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Missed a Quest

There must be a quest that you would have done earlier if you were following the guide all the way.

Two things you can do.

Find the quest you are doing on on Allakhazam.com (Or something similar) and that will show the chain and where it starts, then you could go back and do the original quest.

Or skip all the quests in that chain.

Best wishes

Tony

Comment

ok i understand... but u will have big troubles with catalysm (or how ever it will be called .. u know what i mean ) ... u know big changes ... and bc was released a long time ago... so plz let me say i am unpleased when i pay u good money for a "smart" sync injection when it isnt really that smart

i will just skip all of this quests and hopefully i will find the sync when i am lvl 28 or something like that

thanks
        Last edited by sbeiware; February 21, 2010, 05:28 AM. Reason: forgot to thank tony

Comment

SIS, Smart Injection System, was released less than 3 months ago. It hasn't been around since Burning Crusade was released.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

maybe be sure that it works fine and than start selling it as the perfect solution... nvm happy again thanks ...

Comment

It sounds to me like you selected a guide section and didn't allow the guide to sync on it's own. Either that or you decided to skip some steps the guide wanted you to do because you thought they were to low. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The easiest thing you can do to get in sync with the guide is to select the BE 1-13 guide and right click on the next step arrow. If it stops at step to obtain an FP just skip it for now by right clicking on the next step and get that FP later on. Once the guide stops on a step that wants you to accept a quest go do that, even if it's a level 15 quest. If you skip these low level quests then you will run into situations like you've explained. It might take a few hours to go thru these lower leveled quests but they need to be done if you want to get in sync with the guide properly.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

mfff doh ...... ^^ok ty skiped this damn quests i apologize... very hard this sis
                Last edited by cabby; February 21, 2010, 05:47 AM. Reason: Please refrain from swearing, these are public forums.

Comment

No need to apologize, we're all here to help anyone that gets stuck trying to do something with the guides. All you ever have to do is ask for help and someone will come up with the solution for you.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

wasnt the perfect solution i was hoping for but i can live with it ty again

Comment

NEWSFLASH: ok i am lvl 26 now and i think i just found the sync in splintertree post thanks for your help I AM IMPRESSED... ( i mean the guide and all the hard work u must have invested)

thanks .... customer....

Comment

Originally posted by sbeiware View Post
                        NEWSFLASH: ok i am lvl 26 now and i think i just found the sync in splintertree post thanks for your help I AM IMPRESSED... ( i mean the guide and all the hard work u must have invested)

thanks .... customer....
                        We're glad you like it! Also, glad you got everything figured out, it seems like, now. :-)
                        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                        X