Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to say Hi

Hi guys

I have had Zygors Guide for quite some time, I stopped using it for a while because I could never get the guide to catch up with my high level toons, then about a month ago out of nowhere, I remebered about Zygor and decided to check the members section to see if there had been an update, as I got to the front page I saw the video that is currently there and decided to watch it to see if there were any changes since the last time I used the guide, once the video was finished I could not get into the members section fast enough.

I'm loving the new version and the SiS feature if great, I had a DK sitting at level 68 for ages and thought it would be a good chance to test the new guide, 3 days later (not played time) my DK was 80 I could not believe it, granted I was in a que for randoms constantly while questing but the guide stayed on par the whole time, and the new talent spec feature is also fantastic, I am currently getting my Druid from 70 to 80.

When I got the new version of the guide I thought I would have a read through the forum, and I got hooked, I read forums all the time but I have never thought about joining the community like I am going to do with this one. The way you guys answer questions so quickly and monitor these forums, I mean even the owner reads these forums, that is rare from what I have seem.

Keep it up and well done on everything.

Nok
    1 - 80 in 6 days /Played, using ZygorGuides and SiS

Hey nokism,

Hey, thanks a lot for the feedback :-). Glad you like the new updates that have been bestowed upon us recently! Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy it here, sometimes it gets a bit crazy, hahah.

Silverhawk11
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

See, this is what I mean, 4mins after i post there is a reply

Awesome, and thanks for the welcome.

Nok
      1 - 80 in 6 days /Played, using ZygorGuides and SiS

Comment

:-D. No problems!

Comment

Originally posted by nokism View Post
          See, this is what I mean, 4mins after i post there is a reply
          This is because Silverhawk sometimes has nothing better to do but sit there for an hour or so and just keep hitting the refresh button.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

:'(. Says the guy with 1.2k posts. ZING!

Comment

Wow, I never realized I was up that high on the posts. Before you know it I'll be passing the man himself (Zygor) in post counts.

Comment

Exactly. I also think it's sad that our posts are within a 5 minute duration. Requirement to join the moderator team for Zygor: no life. Hahahahah.

Try and pass ZG Support! He has quite an advantage over you!

Comment

Easy, he's only got 200 more than Zygor. Now that I think about it, even tho I've had the guides for over a year I believe that almost all of my posts here have been within the past 4 or 5 months. Think it was right around the time v2 came out that I started really posting.

Damn, that is really sad when I think about it like that.

Comment

Hahaha. Yeah I was busy when v2 came out so I was never really on the forums. Major releases really raise the post count. You already had it covered when I was able to lurk the forums.

Comment

Working...
                    X