A testament that the Guides are real!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A testament that the Guides are real!

I have never been happier than with these guides. I've gotten 3 toons from 1-80 in about 2 months, so now I can start farming heroics and doing things I thought would take forever to complete. My warrior, 80. My Rogue, 80. My DK (only 22 lvls, but still) 80. I'm working on both a shammy and a pally now, and I have all the confidence in my lvling. The ONLY thing I would say might be a little time consuming, is all the backtracking that is done between zones. It might be easier (and a suggestion) to have a character complete all the suggested quests/questlines in a certain area before moving to another. Though, the travelling quests do give a ton more xp, they'd probably be best saved for the last section of each guide. (ex. at the end of each 5lvl section, I mean.) Even with the new random dungeon tool, lvling is really fun now.

I have one question though, will Zygor be completeing a guide for gold attaining without professions, like loot farming and whatnot?
    Life is like a curved yellow fruit.

There has been mention of a dailies gold running guide coming soon. I think it was 25 dailies just for the purpose of gold.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      There has been mention of a dailies gold running guide coming soon. I think it was 25 dailies just for the purpose of gold.
      Nice. I've always been told dailies are a waste, but I know I've seen some out there that've been 15g each.
      Life is like a curved yellow fruit.

Comment

My opionion about doing dailies. My wife and I both play and have 5 80s. We were able to purchase our Artisan Flying for our last 3 in less then 3 months by just doing dailies. We we never did all 25. We did the Tournament dailes with 2 different toons and were able to purchase them. The best thing about having 1 80 is that once you pay for the Cold Weather Flying is that you can purchase the book for your lower toons and they can fly in Northren so much sooner then you did with the first 80. It is great.

25 of the easiest dailies would be great for completing the fastest will generate a lot of gold quick. 5 more 80s to go for my Alliance Realm...lol

Comment

Working...
        X