very happy with guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very happy with guide

I was away from the game since I bought the game for over a year. Then I got back into the game and the guide has helped me allot. I jumped back in at level 18 about 2-3 weeks ago and even just playing 4 to 5 hours every other day I made lvl 37. there is some learning curve you have to make sure you have ALL the starting quests, and this will save you lots of time, i missed one and it slowed me down a few hours, but no big deal. Some times I like to just hang out and take a break.

only true problem I have is maximum quest list of 25, sometimes the guide makes you take every quest and you get maxed out. Now I assume some are needed to complete a quest chain, but as you get up in levels you have to delete some quests to continue. One assumes the Grey quests are safe to delete, but like now i am quests maxed and I need to true some in and it does not tell me to do that yet. Yes I understand its to save time going back and forth but sometimes you just have too.....

There needs to be a clean up thread or something to help you know what quest is safe to kill. Thanks! Otherwise great guide and I realize you cannot think of everything.

If im not wrong they already reported that they will look into the quest log problem
    80 Dwarf Hunter -80* Dranei Paladin - 50 Gnome Mage - 21* Gnome Warlock - 40* Night Elf Druid

* = Leveled with zygor
    Server : Executes EU

Comment

Originally posted by Daxal View Post
      If im not wrong they already reported that they will look into the quest log problem
      Yes, that is something we plan to add after we release our Dailies guide soon. :-)
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
      X