OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens to the guide after hitting 80?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens to the guide after hitting 80?

Being a dedicated user of the addon Tourguide i recently purchased this guide, and i have to say it already seems like a hit. I have leveled 5 toons to 80 prior to using this guide. After reaching 80 with my new warrior will the guide continues through the quests for the remaing zones in Northrend. Or will the guide no longer be of any use? Thank you of this great tool and look forward to hearing from the staff.

Nonspecific

The leveling guide focuses solely on getting you to level 80 the fastest way. This occurs before completely all of Storm Peaks and Icecrown so these two areas are not fully covered in the leveling guide. However, because these zones are required to unlock dailies, these two zones are fully covered in our upcoming Dailies and Events guide which will be released in a couple of weeks.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

ZG Support,

Not sure I understand your reply about "fully covered". When I hit 80 I had a bit of work left in the guide in Storm Peaks. After I finished the guide, I think I did another 4 or 5 quests to complete the zone quest acheivement "The Summit of Storm Peaks" before I moved to Icecrown. There isn't anything in the current guide for that zone and I managed to do 140 quests for Icecrown: The Final Goal" on my own using EveryQuest filters. How many of those 140 quests will be covered in the dailies guide? I've got another toon at 72 that I'm working through Borean Tundra (and I'll do the extra 2 or 3 quests per zone for Loremaster). If you're getting close to that 140 number in Icecrown, the new guide might be worthwhile to me. There's usually enough other people doing the events that being a lemming can get those and I already do as many (or few) dailies as I want now (I have 2 toons at 80).

Comment

Originally posted by deleon View Post
        ZG Support,

Not sure I understand your reply about "fully covered". When I hit 80 I had a bit of work left in the guide in Storm Peaks. After I finished the guide, I think I did another 4 or 5 quests to complete the zone quest acheivement "The Summit of Storm Peaks" before I moved to Icecrown. There isn't anything in the current guide for that zone and I managed to do 140 quests for Icecrown: The Final Goal" on my own using EveryQuest filters. How many of those 140 quests will be covered in the dailies guide? I've got another toon at 72 that I'm working through Borean Tundra (and I'll do the extra 2 or 3 quests per zone for Loremaster). If you're getting close to that 140 number in Icecrown, the new guide might be worthwhile to me. There's usually enough other people doing the events that being a lemming can get those and I already do as many (or few) dailies as I want now (I have 2 toons at 80).
        I just found this thread and since there has been not answer i would still suggest someone might post one here

Comment

Our Dailies & Events guides include full zone guides for both The Storm Peaks and Icecrown. These full zone guides are not included in our Leveling guides, as our Leveling guides focus on getting you from level 1 to level 80 as fast as possible.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I can tell you from personal experience.....

They get reused, again and again and again and again.

Buying the dailies and events guide is also smart $$ spent, imo. I use that one a lot as well.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Thats why it is called Zygor's 1-80 leveling guides

Comment

Working...
              X