I have a confession to make...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a confession to make...

I spent lvl 69-80 on my main doing randoms and not following the guide!! -hides from smite- I just found them so much fun
    85s
    Skippyninja
    Oomatherman
    Judedaniels
    MissRuPaul
    Sumekomovani
    Pattymelt
    Shamwiches
    Twonewon
    Takakoinaba
    Cursesmcgee

I've got a 41 priest that hasn't even looked at the guide since level 15. Lives in the random dungeons.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok, I don't feel so bad lol

OMG, creepy... My Priest, Lucerne (AKA Lucy) is 41 too! She's the next to hit 80. Then I'm going to lvl Jude, my tank... Then all the other DPS alts... I'll turn my pally into a tank just for the leveling, and instances, but then prolly switch to DPS, IDK... Mebbe Tank/Healer (guaranteed dungeons that way lol).
      85s
      Skippyninja
      Oomatherman
      Judedaniels
      MissRuPaul
      Sumekomovani
      Pattymelt
      Shamwiches
      Twonewon
      Takakoinaba
      Cursesmcgee

Comment

Heh, my mage went from 71 to 80 with about 90% randoms since 3.3 came out. The only non-PUG exp I got was from AoE killing rhinos foe meat and VERY minor questing.

My druid is speced as healing right now but I only run him to collect herbs and ore right now. I may level him up but as a healer queue time is short so will probably go with the PUGs as well

Sadly I unstalled zygor's guide to make sure it was not causing problems with my nUI+ and found that I did not need it for randoms so left it unstalled. Now that I am 80 I don't need the guide either ... maybe the new dailies guide ... maybe not. I am having a hard time with customer service (around the money issues) so started my own daily guide using some web pages I been following. If it is easy to create ....
        Cairne Realm
        Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
        Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
        Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

I just recently switched from nUI to sUI. nUI seemed to have a memory leak and was causing lag on my system but as soon as I switched over to sUI then it all stopped. This might be the problem you were having.

Comment

May have to try sUI. I removed nUI and went to bartender with DHUD3 and some others. Right now I am super happy with my setup except nUI had 2 things I miss:

1) count for my AB
            2) targets HP on the HUD ... but this may be a DHUD3 setup option I not found yet

WoW, I must be looking in the wrong place because sUI was not updated since 2008?
            Cairne Realm
            Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
            Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
            Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Maybe I shouldn't have called it sUI. It's actually SpartanUI but the slash command is /sui so I call it that. Spartan also uses Bartender.

Comment

Oh, they're addons... I had no clue what you guys were talking about lol
                85s
                Skippyninja
                Oomatherman
                Judedaniels
                MissRuPaul
                Sumekomovani
                Pattymelt
                Shamwiches
                Twonewon
                Takakoinaba
                Cursesmcgee

Comment