Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Starter Gear Horde/Allanice

hi all
    is it my imagination or has blizzard once again made changes to the starter gear then i wanted to make a dk before you could see if i am current new gear changes.

OK maybe i am just tired and seeing things

just check trolls, orcs and the other races if someone can confirm my post

henric

Also whats the best dk and what side to play it on

Alliance or horde

Starter gear has changed for at least some classes... For example Rogues start with a worn dagger and a worn dirk and are able to dual-wield at lvl 1 with no training. In past versions, you would have had to recieve training to dual-wield and purchase another weapon.

For other classes, I'm not too sure, I've only rolled multiple Rogues and Mages. And I've yet to create a DK, and I doubt I ever will.

As far as gearing your DK goes, look at the DK class forum on worldofwarcraft.com and you should find some good guidance on how to gear your DK for whatever role you're trying to fill.
    85s
    Skippyninja
    Oomatherman
    Judedaniels
    MissRuPaul
    Sumekomovani
    Pattymelt
    Shamwiches
    Twonewon
    Takakoinaba
    Cursesmcgee

Comment

Originally posted by henric_kool_dragon2009 View Post
      Also whats the best dk and what side to play it on

Alliance or horde
      I have a human DK at lvl 80, and started a gnome and blood elf DK.
      I can honestly tell you there is no difference in abilities on any of the given races. A DK is a DK is a DK.
      If you have rolled several toon races, Id pick the one you like to see the most, meaning the visual appeal to that toon.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I rolled a Drenai DK earlier this week (needed a JC / Alchemist). Saw that Drenai had a racial benefit for JC so chose it. Running into a few issues as I'm questing / fighting. He's taller and wider across the shoulders than any of my human / dwarf toons. Because of this, I get stuck in doorways and going up & down stairs (e.g., in Ironforge, you get cooking training at top of stairs then go into basement for supplies -- flour and spices for bread). Dwarf / human no problem running up and down those stairs. Drenai I have to stay close to the railing (open part).
        As for gear, was kitted out with a set of greens while in the DK newbie zone. By the time I fnished the Light's Hope Chapel thing, I had a set of blues in the bags.

Comment

Working...
        X