Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kicking it in ICC after 17 days on first toon

Hey,

Just wanted to say I got 17 days playtime am 80 and farmed over 200 sigs. I have never had wow toon before and I'm currently tanking ice crown citadel. Guide rocks hard. Probably would of stopped playing around 30 with out it.

Originally posted by cs2501 View Post
    Hey,

Just wanted to say I got 17 days playtime am 80 and farmed over 200 sigs. I have never had wow toon before and I'm currently tanking ice crown citadel. Guide rocks hard. Probably would of stopped playing around 30 with out it.
    You're tanking ICC after only 17 days /played time?!?

Holy (explanitive deleted)!!
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by cs2501 View Post
      Hey,

That just goes to prove how stupidly easy this game really is. lol

Grats btw!
      I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

I don't find the game easy at all
        Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
        Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

'Course it's easy as a tank... Roll a friggin Priest solo. Not so easy anymore, huh?
          85s
          Skippyninja
          Oomatherman
          Judedaniels
          MissRuPaul
          Sumekomovani
          Pattymelt
          Shamwiches
          Twonewon
          Takakoinaba
          Cursesmcgee

Comment

Originally posted by skippyninja View Post
            'Course it's easy as a tank... Roll a friggin Priest solo. Not so easy anymore, huh?
            pffft.

Priests aren't that tough to level, after you hit lvl 15 and can go to dungeons, stay in the back and caste to DPS or heal.

Dont worry about the 150 deaths you'll have as a weak squishy trying to get to lvl 15... thats nothing.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by rokku View Post
              I don't find the game easy at all
              Well lets think this out for just a sec.
              • You can solo any class to end level... with ease, i might add. Now i know there are some classes that are harder than others... but none-the-less, you can get any toon to end-level with out ANY assistance from anyone else.
              • You can get damn near end-game gear by simply grinding out badges.
              • You can have a bagillion (that's a Lot +1) addons that pretty much play the game for you.

Raids got disappointingly easy when WotLK came out. Naxx has almost zero strat to kill the bosses in it.
              For example, Patchwerk.

Raid Leader says: Healers watch out for the AoEs ....wait there are no AoEs.
              Ok, well everyone make sure you stay out of void .... wait there are no void zones.
              Lets see here... there's no Mind Control, no diseases poisons or curses to be cured, no adds spawning, no agro dropping, self healing, or any abilities other than one... He hits the off-tank really hard.
              OK I GOT IT! Here is our strat, you ready? Healers, heal the offtank... ready, go.

When something does become a challenge, it get's nerfed. For example ICC is now giving a 5% (soon to be 10%) buff for all the people who weren't able to get it done under their own power.

BC had some good raids with Hyjal, Black Temple, and Sunwell. With Hyjal's last boss, if one person screwed up, the whole 25 man raid could (and probably would) wipe.

I didn't play pre-BC, as i was still raiding EverQuest... now THAT was a challenging game imo... unfortunately, way to time consuming.
              I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
                pffft.

Priests aren't that tough to level, after you hit lvl 15 and can go to dungeons, stay in the back and caste to DPS or heal.

Dont worry about the 150 deaths you'll have as a weak squishy trying to get to lvl 15... thats nothing.
                Yeah, I didn't discover the LFG tool until my squishy little clothie was level 27.
                85s
                Skippyninja
                Oomatherman
                Judedaniels
                MissRuPaul
                Sumekomovani
                Pattymelt
                Shamwiches
                Twonewon
                Takakoinaba
                Cursesmcgee

Comment

I think I only died once with my priest before I hit 15 for the randoms.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

You prolly twinked your toon... I started as a priest when Skippy was a mere 45...
                    85s
                    Skippyninja
                    Oomatherman
                    Judedaniels
                    MissRuPaul
                    Sumekomovani
                    Pattymelt
                    Shamwiches
                    Twonewon
                    Takakoinaba
                    Cursesmcgee

Comment

The only thing I provided my priest was about 25g so I could start professions and 4 Netherweave bags. All gear is dropped or quest rewards. That's about all I do for any of my new toons.
                      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Oh, well NNyah!!!.
                        85s
                        Skippyninja
                        Oomatherman
                        Judedaniels
                        MissRuPaul
                        Sumekomovani
                        Pattymelt
                        Shamwiches
                        Twonewon
                        Takakoinaba
                        Cursesmcgee

Comment

Raids got disappointingly easy when WotLK came out. Naxx has almost zero strat to kill the bosses in it.
                          For example, Patchwerk.
                          Not a good example as Naxxramas is a vanilla instance

Comment

Originally posted by chiff View Post
                            Not a good example as Naxxramas is a vanilla instance
                            My comparison was between BC and WotLK. If they tailored their raids for special ed club prior to BC, then shame on them. I wouldn't know, as i was raiding real content at that time.

Comment

Working...
                            X