Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 BoA questions:

I obviously play all Ally...

But, I'm thinking about making an Undead or Belf toon. Will BoA gear transfer to those toons from my ally ones? Can I transfer across servers?

Thanks for the input.
    85s
    Skippyninja
    Oomatherman
    Judedaniels
    MissRuPaul
    Sumekomovani
    Pattymelt
    Shamwiches
    Twonewon
    Takakoinaba
    Cursesmcgee

Technically, yes, you can give another faction BoA gear. And technically yes, you can give BoA gear to alts on another server. How, you ask? You pay for a faction change, or a character transfer each time you want to give your alt that matches those requisites BoA gear.
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

You can in fact just mail it now, cross faction. They sneaked a change in, apparently it wasn't even in patch notes. This is of course assuming you have those characters on the same server. If not, then Silverhawk's suggestion is the alternative :S

Comment

Ive heard rumors saying that they are going to let us transfer it cross faction. But seems far away thou.
        80 Dwarf Hunter -80* Dranei Paladin - 50 Gnome Mage - 21* Gnome Warlock - 40* Night Elf Druid

* = Leveled with zygor
        Server : Executes EU

Comment

Only boa gear that can be sendt cross fraction?

Comment

Yes. You'll need to use the neutral auction house to transfer anything else.

Comment

That's actually really cool. Thanks for letting us know about that!

EDIT: CONFIRMED! You can send it cross-faction through mail, which is very cool. Thanks again for the heads up, that's insanely awesome.
              It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Can anybody help me with a few questions I also have for BoA gear?

1) How do I get the currency needed for it, is it gold or badges?
                2) If badges, which and how do I get those badges?
                3) Where do I go with these badges?
                Toons

Level 85 Night Elf Druid
                Level 85 Gnome DK
                Level 64 Human Warrior

Comment

1) How do I get the currency needed for it, is it gold or badges?
                  You need to get emblem of triumph from Heroics at lvl 80

2) If badges, which and how do I get those badges?
                  convert them to emblem of valor to emblem of triumph to emblem of conquest. You cab do that in the emblem vendors beside your inn at dalaran

3) Where do I go with these badges?

There is emblem vendors just beside your factions inn at dalaran
                  80 Dwarf Hunter -80* Dranei Paladin - 50 Gnome Mage - 21* Gnome Warlock - 40* Night Elf Druid

* = Leveled with zygor
                  Server : Executes EU

Comment

You can also use Champion's Seal, which is quest reward from the Argent Tournament dailies. The Emblem of Conquest needs to be further converted down to Emblem of Valor, and then even further down to Emblem of Heroism. Atleast for the vendors I know of.

You can also get a different set of heirlooms for Stone Keeper's Shards, which are rewarded for doing heroics when your faction has Wintergrasp, or pvp quests. The drawback to the SKS ones though, is that the armor pieces has more pvp stats like resilence. If you can live with that, they're great I think people usually get the weapons with the SKS ones, as they give more appropriate stat buffs.

Comment

Alright, thanks.
                      Toons

Level 85 Night Elf Druid
                      Level 85 Gnome DK
                      Level 64 Human Warrior

Comment

So, no cross-server mailing... UGH! I guess I'll just wait until I get all my toons on this sever to 80... Then load an alt up with the BoA gear I need and transfer them to another server. Thanks for the answers!
                        85s
                        Skippyninja
                        Oomatherman
                        Judedaniels
                        MissRuPaul
                        Sumekomovani
                        Pattymelt
                        Shamwiches
                        Twonewon
                        Takakoinaba
                        Cursesmcgee

Comment