Tried Dugi - now here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried Dugi - now here

Just wanted to say I tried the new Dugi guide (mainly cos it was at 1/2 price before I noticed Zygors was too) and its crap.

Tried to use it for about 2 hours, kept sending me to quests I hadnt picked up or telling me to kill mobs far too high for me - so uninstalled it and just requested a refund.

Also their talent tree just doesnt work - at all - glad im back with Zygor; having tried the trial Im very happy

welcome back!

lol i was with dugi before half price. the guide sent me everywhere and the quests paths were all wrong and slow got a refund and got zygors
    Zygor Dungeon Guide

Paladin - Level 85 Using Zygor guides since level 32!
    Paladin #2 Level 85 4days /played
    Deathknight - Level 85 Zygor Guides all the way!
    Warlock - 85 Zygor Guides since Level 72!

Zygor leveling guide

Comment

Glad I went with Zygor from the start

Dugi's new guide (version 4), on his website, looked as if it was a re-hashed Quest Helper along with the standard tracker that is ALREADY BUILT INTO WOW!!!.

Seems as if he is pulling the same $h1T as done with TourGuide.
      Think that people would learn to spot the difference between The Genius and The CopyCat.

Zygor Rules, Dugi Drools.

Comment

Actually, his Dugi Viewer is still just a modified version of TourGuide. This is why no one should believe the claims about his unknowing infringement of the TourGuide copyright. He is fully aware of our copyright of the TourGuide software and he still passing our copyrighted code off as his own original work.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

That dude needs to tighten up.

Comment

Wait, so his latest release - the one he allegedly rewrote - is still using TourGuide? Seriously?

I'm at a loss for words.
            Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
            Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Yes, "Dugi Viewer v.4" is just a modified TourGuide.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I tried his new 1-40 v4 guide and I have to agree its just Tourguide and hes changing for it still....even the tourguide owner said he got no permission from him to sell it, and the new guide he brought out seemed VERY slow and with Heirlooms it ended up just being a mess so i ditched it at 20, I always give new guide a test and Still to this day no other guide comes close to Zygors, Stick with Zygor and you wont go wrong!
                "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listenin' to her enough, or somethin'. I don't know, I wasn't really payin' attention."
                Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

Hope he has a good lawyer

So that know one else gets rooked into purchasing an inferior product that is stolen by a hack that can't design his own work, Zogor and/or Tekkub should persue legal action not only to force him to stop selling the product but to also make reparations for the illegal sale of Tekkub's code (Now also Zygor's).

Things take time to legally persue an injunction, but to take someones work and pass it off as their own - it's just immoral, unethical and illegal.

Give him his due and give Tekkub the respect, honor and funds he and his hard work deserves (PAST PRESENT and future).

Comment

Originally posted by kilmaden View Post
                    lol i was with dugi before. the guide sent me everywhere and the quests paths were all wrong and slow got a refund and got zygors
                    Wow i couldn't have said it better.

Very happy zygor has a dailies guide.

Comment

Working...
                    X