[Testimonial] Literally The Best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Testimonial] Literally The Best

Hello everyone, and a nice big hello to those who are still wondering if the product is right for them! I wanted to take some time out of updating my World of Warcraft and finding out how I'm going to get to Blizzcon 2010 to say a couple things about Zygor Guides' Products.

First off, I would like to say that when I first heard of Zygor's "#1 Best-Selling World of Warcraft Leveling Guide" I was sketchy (And foolish!), I had tried out so many free guides and they didn't work out the way I hope they would. So then I found out about Zygor I wasn't too thrilled about spending money on a game that I already spend money to play.

Not to long ago one of my guildies had told me they used Zygor's Leveling Guide and I told them that I wish I could but I don't want to get scammed. This led them to tell me about how it's not a scam and that I should really try it. So, what I did was I downloaded the free trial and tested it out. I was amazed about how much I liked it that I decided to buy it.

There are a lot of people who will say numerous amounts of negative comments towards the guides or just guides in general that you must pay for, here are some that I have heard and my responses to them:

Why the hell would you pay for a guide? Get a life if you need to pay for help on a game!
    The whole objective of a game is to entertain you, and if using a guide is something that I think entertains me then I find no problems with it!

Okay, but only noobs need to use guides, I mean come on, I could level to 80 without a stupid guide!
    This guide isn't intended for eventually getting to level 80, this guide is intended for the fastest and easiest way to get to level 80.

Yea, but isn't it sorta lame you have to pay for something?
    I have to pay for World of Warcraft but it's not lame that I have to, so the guide isn't any different, not to mention the fact that the guide is not really for the casual players; Although it is casual player friendly.

My best advice would be to take and save up money for the whole package, it's worth the $50, not to mention that Zygor is a human so if you need a discount you may be able to get one IF you talk to him!!

I'm hoping that after my first few 80s get done and I get settled I can do a blog about me going from 1 - 80 timing myself every time. :3

Very well written! We're glad you're enjoying the guides, and I look forward to your blog!
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
    X