Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly!

Okay, this guide is amazing.
    Me, being the person who gets bored with endgame content and is on a pretty fail server, i have the time to level a bunch of alts. I have leveled 3 level 80's and 7 50+ alts already and am cleary impressed with the results.
    BUT,
    Zygor, you do an amazing job with keeping these guides up to date and explaining everything you are going to do and i just think that is amazing. (Now, if only blizzard would do that instead of posting 3 page blue posts :-)
    Keep up the amazing work that you are doing and i am looking forward to other guides you have to offer.

P.S. are these new guides going to be available with like a discount to previous customers or no? I'm am getting these guides either way but it would be nice to know.

Originally posted by Remixed View Post
    Okay, this guide is amazing.
    Me, being the person who gets bored with endgame content and is on a pretty fail server, i have the time to level a bunch of alts. I have leveled 3 level 80's and 7 50+ alts already and am cleary impressed with the results.
    BUT,
    Zygor, you do an amazing job with keeping these guides up to date and explaining everything you are going to do and i just think that is amazing. (Now, if only blizzard would do that instead of posting 3 page blue posts :-)
    Keep up the amazing work that you are doing and i am looking forward to other guides you have to offer.

P.S. are these new guides going to be available with like a discount to previous customers or no? I'm am getting these guides either way but it would be nice to know.
    When Cataclysm comes out, everyone will know more and Zygor will announce a price for the new guide; including the current member discount.
    85s
    Skippyninja
    Oomatherman
    Judedaniels
    MissRuPaul
    Sumekomovani
    Pattymelt
    Shamwiches
    Twonewon
    Takakoinaba
    Cursesmcgee

Comment

Originally posted by Remixed View Post
      There has been no final price decision from Zygor for the Cataclysm expansion guide, but he did (regratable now) toss out a $30.00 price tag per faction.
      AGAIN let me stress that there is no definate price tag for these guides yet; it is just a price he tossed out there.
      We will all have to wait and see what the fee will be once the decision has been made.
      I am anxious to get my hands on it either way.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
      X