Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dailies + Events Guides = EPIC!

Hi Zygor and Staff,
    I have already bought your new dailies and events guides and am 100% thrilled with them. At the moment I am concentrating on using the Bonus ingame guide to obtaining the Netherdrake mount!
    It is so easy to use and the steps are clear and detailed so theres no confusion anywhere.

To anybody thats still undecided if they are worth buying or not, then my advice would be to go for it. Not only is it a great product that will get you richer ingame, but the price of the guides are something that would be foolish to turn down.

Keep up the great work and I look forward to whatever you guys come up with next!

xx

Originally posted by kirb0 View Post
    Hi Zygor and Staff,
    I have already bought your new dailies and events guides and am 100% thrilled with them. At the moment I am concentrating on using the Bonus ingame guide to obtaining the Netherdrake mount!
    It is so easy to use and the steps are clear and detailed so theres no confusion anywhere.

To anybody thats still undecided if they are worth buying or not, then my advice would be to go for it. Not only is it a great product that will get you richer ingame, but the price of the guides are something that would be foolish to turn down.

Keep up the great work and I look forward to whatever you guys come up with next!

xx
    Note to self, return to Shadowmoon Valley after I unlock all of the Ice crown pre req's so I can do the 300gold speed run

Comment

Working...
    X