Hit 80!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hit 80!

Finally hit 80 last night. And I attribute it to Zygor's guide all the way. Funny thing is that I hit 80 seven levels before a friend of mine who has tons more play time available than I do, so that was a plus.

Just bought the Dailies guide too and will start on it tonight. One quick question about heirlooms though. Are these just regular solo-able quests or does it require some degree of PvP and/or grouping?

And thanks for an awesome and efficient guide. Can't wait for the Gold and Profession guide too.

Originally posted by keithar View Post
    Finally hit 80 last night. And I attribute it to Zygor's guide all the way. Funny thing is that I hit 80 seven levels before a friend of mine who has tons more play time available than I do, so that was a plus.

Just bought the Dailies guide too and will start on it tonight. One quick question about heirlooms though. Are these just regular solo-able quests or does it require some degree of PvP and/or grouping?

And thanks for an awesome and efficient guide. Can't wait for the Gold and Profession guide too.
    Major grats on the lvl 80.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by keithar View Post
      One quick question about heirlooms though. Are these just regular solo-able quests or does it require some degree of PvP and/or grouping?)
      I think the heirlooms they are referring to are the ones from the Argent Tournament. (The others are from Wintergrasp or bought with emblems) For the Tourney quests, most of them are soloable, except for Threat from Above, which needs another person (usually easy to get one). Often you see groups for Battle before the Citadel as well, but this one is technically soloable (though difficult). Even if you don't do Threat/Cit, you can still get a good # of Champion's Seals to get the heirlooms.

Comment

Working...
      X