What Class Should i level up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Class Should i level up?

im an alliance and im wondering what class should i level up i have no heirlooms or anything xD
    i like a class that can ''multi task'' and i dont really care what race
    im just gonna challenge myself to see how fast i can level up!
    Zygor Dungeon Guide

Paladin - Level 85 Using Zygor guides since level 32!
    Paladin #2 Level 85 4days /played
    Deathknight - Level 85 Zygor Guides all the way!
    Warlock - 85 Zygor Guides since Level 72!

Zygor leveling guide

By your multi-task comment I would suggest either a shaman or a druid. Both can do multiple roles and can be very fun. Personally I am going to try a pally soon and those can multitask as well ... I have seen awesome pally tanks, really good pally DPS and above avg healers.

Keep in mind, just because the toon is strong and you have the best equipment does not mean you are going to do well. Think about what would happen if I put a rodeo clown in an operating room ... I would not want to be the one laying on the table
    Cairne Realm
    Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
    Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
    Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

you cant go wrong with a pally, druid, or shaman. Pallys are good cause they have good damage, and their spells heal themselves and attack the other person at the same time. Druids are good because you can give your self a HoT (Heal over Time) spell then go into feral and fight many mobs while healing. I don't know too much about shamans, but i have also heard good leveling feedback. Im currently leveling a pally because they are so OP and im sick of not having one.

And btw all three are good at pvp and can also be ANY role for raiding (except shaman tank).

Good luck,

quazza

Comment

Hunters also level up very quickly, they are able to handle several mobs at once and with the right pet, can kill with extreme proficiency. However, they can only fill the DPS role.
        85s
        Skippyninja
        Oomatherman
        Judedaniels
        MissRuPaul
        Sumekomovani
        Pattymelt
        Shamwiches
        Twonewon
        Takakoinaba
        Cursesmcgee

Comment

If you're going for speed and versatility I'd suggest Druid. Insta-cast flight and being able to pick up items for quests while still in flight form are a huge help later on imho.

Working a DK through some of the same quests my Druid did now and it's just painful having to lose flight to pick anythng up and you never realize how long 1.5 seconds is until you're trying to get your mount before a mob walks up on you.

Comment

Working...
          X