Raiding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raiding

I recently moved to a differnt server due to finding out what the server time would be an issue with raiding.

I moved to Wildhammer finding out it fits my scheadule. At this point I have missed basicly all the raiding content in-game (Since I came back to WoW in Dec of 2009). So I thought I would make a raiding guild that would allow me to see all the content possibly.

So my question to you guys is this: 1. Is this a smart move? Or should I just join a raiding guild on my server (Im a pally tank). 2. If you reccommend making a raiding guild then where should I start the progression?

I would suggest finding an established guild to learn the raiding aspect of the game first. If you try to make your own then you'll be forced to do a whole lot of different research to lead the others thru stuff you don't know.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I agree with Cabby. If you cant lead a raid, dont try to form a guild to raid. Quickest way to get into raiding is in a major city /2 for trade and anoounce you are looking for a raid guild. Once you get a bite, whisper the person and be honest with them. Tell them you are looking to start reg raids and work on progression raids. You will find a guild willing to take you under their wing and show you the ropes.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I have a leaded a few pugs before on Dunemaul when I was playing there so I somewhat know what I am looking for in a raid composition. Only thing is ive never tanked any of the instances.

What is the best site to study the boss's? Tankspot.com?

Also is there a good site to find out what the best compostion of a raid is for a 10-man and 25-man team?

Comment

Yes, tankspot works. mmochampion has a raid comp calc to see which buffs your raid would have with different specs.

Comment

Working...
          X