Cataclysm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cataclysm

ok im sure im not the only one who noticed this but by the way u go through icc and kill the lich king and what not they make it to be that the scourge may in fact very likely come out for us all to enjoy creating the third faction

and id like some heads ups as to whats goin on with cairne varian and thrall if anyone knows anything just list it if ur right or wrong is anyones guess till the game itself is released

also if anyone wants to comment on my idea of the scourge becoming playable u know

oh and what about the illidari in outland? the way the illidari changed leaders a bunch of times you would figure theirs a possibilty behind the folks at blizzard throwing them into a faction with black temple being turned into a city or the black temple remaining hat it is and them producing a new city altogether for them?

as i said this is just my thoughts oh and does anyone know if ogres will be playable in wow? if not what about the dragonoids since u see the dragons having 2 forms (their true dragon form and their mortal form like human or elf)
    just like the worgen in my oppion it sounds likely to me to be possible however what faction would they be with?
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

/bump

I love lore.. I just don't have the time to read it.

If anyone has a summary with some theories, i'd love to hear'm too!
    I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Working...
    X