How are you playing WoW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are you playing WoW?

What I mean by this is how are you using up your Character Creation space and what are you doing with your characters?

I have personally decided to go the long route of making a character for PvE, one for PvP, and then 6 characters for Professions and then my main character for fun and basic helping people out.

Meaning all 10 slots will be used up for my server... Think about how much that would cost to transfer 10 80's to another server. x.x

EDIT: Am I a walrus to you?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...d&cn=Thianorne

omg how did u become a walrus!
    i had all then slots for my server filled up but i got tired of em and deleted most the chars
    i use one for professions
    one gnome rouge 19 for pvp
    3 bank alts - All have at least 3gb tabs
    Zygor Dungeon Guide

Paladin - Level 85 Using Zygor guides since level 32!
    Paladin #2 Level 85 4days /played
    Deathknight - Level 85 Zygor Guides all the way!
    Warlock - 85 Zygor Guides since Level 72!

Zygor leveling guide

Comment

Heh, interesting but I must ask ... how in the world do you keep up with all of that?!?!

I run one main, a backup druid I want to level up, two bank alts who double as professions (level 59 each) and a 70 DK for professions. As it stands I can barely get my main toon's stuff done let alone work profs on the backups or level the druid. Stuff always comes up which distracts me. Like last night, I played for a whooping 1.5 hours and about half that time was helping a friend complete two 5-man "group" quests then 45 min trying to continue on my ICC pre-quests. I never did finish my daily JC/cooking/fishing quests or run the heroic LFG last night.
      Cairne Realm
      Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
      Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
      Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

I don't have all the slots filled. However --
        80 Warrior (main) -- blacksmith / miner (I try to run two heroics each day with him as I try to get him above 5000gs).
        80 Paladin (1st alt) -- herbalist / scribe (I try to run one heroic each day as I continue to improve her gear (weapon is next on the list).
        76 Hunter (2nd alt) -- enchanter / engineer (swapped out leatherworking for engineering and powerleveled it to 414 yesterday). Currently working on getting him up to 80 but have left the guide somewhat -- he'll be 77 before the weekend is over and will be able to start the argent tourney line.
        68 Death Knight -- alchemist (xmute master) / jewelcrafter. Won't have JC maxed for another 2 weeks (cooldown on icy prisms). He should be 69 tomorrow after completing the cooking / jewelcrafting / picnic basket / blockade dailies.
        1 Rogue -- banker. 17 hours play time and has ~5 bubbles of experience that he got from running to Stormwind from human starter area.

Playtime is limited so log in and do minimal dailies on hunter and dk. Get into LFG queue and do Dalaran / Argent dailies on warrior and paladin (except TFA / BBC since those are quicker with a group). After I max rep with Hodir / Walrus / Oracles / Ebon Watch - I stop doing those dailies and farm mats (mine / herb) while traveling between quests and while waiting on dungeon group to form.

Reason for dropping skinning was my alchemist and loss of cooldown on titansteel. Price per bar dropped from 125g to as low as 70g. Frost lotus dropped from 50g to as low as 25g. Creating and selling flasks now with the weeds I pull. Transmuting saronite bars into titanium bars. At level 305 engineer can craft a device to pull motes and crystals from clouds. In a 15 minute search through Sholozar pulled enough crystallized fire to create 3 eternal fires. Turning the eternal fire and titanium bars into titansteel. Only way to turn a profit at 70g.
        http://www.wowhead.com/?item=23821

Comment

I have a level 80 DK that I pretty much just use for guildies in my leveling guild to get them through dungeons, and other help as needed. Other than that, he is pretty much parked. (DK's got over nerf'ed for my taste.) He is maxed miner and 378 JC.
          My main is a lvl 80 warlock, running dailies, going after the netherdrake, and running dungeons for better gear. With my raid guild we run 10 mans about 4 times a week. Professions are herb/alch (elixer).
          My 1st alt is a lvl 56 pally, dual spec'd prot and ret. Professions are Mining/enchanting.
          2nd alt is my lvl 32 druid resto.
          other alts; 48 hunter, 23 warrior, 26 mage, 17 rouge, and a bank alt.
          Most of my time is with my warlock. I went from having around 1k gold three days ago to over 5k gold last night for artisen flying (thanks to Zygor of course). My raid guild also likes to farm the three IC heroics farming for the battered hilt.
          Yeah, I keep busy. LOL
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Lol I feel like I run my characters as a business seeing as if there are more professions that come out that require more characters for me to make... The lowest money making profession character is out. xD

Apparently the Walrus is a April Fools Joke. Lol..

I sorta had to laugh when I was like "This ain't funny Blizzard!" xD

Comment

I have 4 80s.
              My main is used for raiding
              The alts are used for professions and having my own self reliant "Industry" if you will...
              I have a banker alt sitting in my banker guild.
              And i have 1 slot that remains open for the new Cata race

The hardest thing I find is juggling all of their Daily CDs, raiding, family, sleep, and work.

On a plus note... I can make some sick gold in Icecrown with running the Argent Tournament Dailys 5 different times... on a downside... that is very boring. Lol.
              I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

No need for sleep, family can be left out.. Work.. Nah. :P

Comment

I have pretty much covered all the classes humans are able to be ('Cept lock, I don't care for that) and a Nelf hunter... My first goal is to level up my Warrior tank and Priest healer so that I can raid with my guild as whatever they need me to fill in as. I have my mage at 80, getting really close to 5k GS and always at the top of the DPS charts. (unless of course I'm running with my guildes with the t10 sets, lol).
                  85s
                  Skippyninja
                  Oomatherman
                  Judedaniels
                  MissRuPaul
                  Sumekomovani
                  Pattymelt
                  Shamwiches
                  Twonewon
                  Takakoinaba
                  Cursesmcgee

Comment