Dinged 80 with zygor's guide today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dinged 80 with zygor's guide today

Overall a great experience. I had a few hiccups with the guide skipping ahead but nothing that I couldn't easily fix. I would have never made it to 80 without this guide. Thank you for letting me pay you to give me a good experience

Gratz!!!!!
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

congo rats.
      I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Grats! Now go forth and multiply, err... create an alt, toss a piece of BOA gear (shoulders are nice) and a BOA weapon at it, and see how much quicker it goes when you've already run the route once. Don't forget the cold weather flying book when it hits 68.

Comment

Congratulations!

Care to share what the hiccups were, if you remember more or less correctly?

Comment

Grats Zygors guide is the only reason i want to level as many alts as i can because i know it will be fast and fun.
            80 Gnome Warrior*
            80 Night elf Druid*
            80 Gnome Warlock*
            80 Gnome Mage*
            Maelstrom Alliance US
            * = Leveled with Zygors guide

Raising Rep and money income with the dailies guides on my main.

Comment

Gratz on 80. I hit 80 recently myself. And I agree with you that it's because of Zygor's guide.

As a matter of fact this is the first time I've ever had a char at max level in any MMO I've ever played. And we're talking about a very long list.

Comment

Working...
              X