Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a friendly server for a horde/allanice

hi
    recentelly i join the server Aman_Thual its a great server but all my mates left and i have decided to completelly restart and get a new server and a new toon and get a few new mates and i am needing a person to hepl with ideas please..

i have been a big fan of allanice and iam consdering maybe starting a brand new horde or allanice

also the current event is really hard to get any eggs i been on the game for nilly 2 hours now and i only got 12 and get planty of rude remarks and so on

been to the surguested areas and yah it helps untill heaps of people arrive and shove you outta the way. should i just pay gold to leave me cellect a few eggs? also the prefured server language i prefure is english

so if anyone can hepl me get settled on a new server and a bunch of new mates i would be really gratefull..

henric

Kamchak has 2 Alliance guilds on the US Ravencrest server (normal). 'I Pugd With Stupid' is the leveling guild and 'Bring the Pain' is the level 80 guild. Both are geared toward helping people with leveling or just getting geared for the raids and raid progression.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Please do not post in the Testimonial section if your looking for a server
      Please move to off topic*

well anyway are you eu or us? cause eonar eu is really fun compared to all the serious servers i have been on
      Zygor Dungeon Guide

Paladin - Level 85 Using Zygor guides since level 32!
      Paladin #2 Level 85 4days /played
      Deathknight - Level 85 Zygor Guides all the way!
      Warlock - 85 Zygor Guides since Level 72!

Zygor leveling guide

Comment

LOL, I didn't even notice it was in testimonials. Yes, I'll definitely move it.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

i am on us realm

i play on us realms since i do not live in Eu

sorry for incurrect postings

Comment

I've played on many servers both PvP and Normal and they all contain asshats, Elitist Jerks (i might fall into that category =P), spoiled bratt kids, and overall selfish ppl.

My suggestion is to do some research and study the servers that align with your WoW goals (such as raiding, PvP, or RP) and then work on getting into the guilds that are where you want to be. You will inevitably make friends and clique with peeps on any server.
            I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Working...
            X