Multiboxing Using RAF??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiboxing Using RAF??

ok so im gonna start multiboxing and im wondering if i can use keyclone or use macros like /target
    /Heal NAme

/target
    /help
    ect. is this illegal in the EULA?

keyclone copys the keys u press obv so i i made macros like that could i get banned or anything?

im leveling up a shaman with 1 heirloom xD just want 3x exp for the first 20 lvls
    Zygor Dungeon Guide

Paladin - Level 85 Using Zygor guides since level 32!
    Paladin #2 Level 85 4days /played
    Deathknight - Level 85 Zygor Guides all the way!
    Warlock - 85 Zygor Guides since Level 72!

Zygor leveling guide

Since mult-boxing is an every day occurrence in WoW I think you'll be safe. Most wording in game EULAs allow for keyboard macros as long as you are at the keyboard and it's not an automated bot playing while you're sleeping.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I really doubt you would have any issues since you are also limiting yourself to 20 levels. The XP boost you will be getting will get you to level 20 in under an hour. I really doubt it is even worth the effort for that few of a number of levels. Take the weaker of the two characters and have them /follow, nothing else. At lower levels you don't need the help killing things.

I dual boxed a hunter/mage combo to 60 with RAF and started out trying to do macros and all that stuff. in the end the mage followed the hunter and the hunter killed everything. All I did with the mage was accept quests, pickup things and turn in quests. On bosses I had the mage cast a few times.

Also, you should be able to get to level 23 or 24, forget which. The RAF limits you to being within 3 or 4 levels of your "friend" so while the trial acct maxes out at 20 your main acct will continue to level for a few levels.
      Cairne Realm
      Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
      Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
      Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

It isn't illegal as long as you follow one basic rule.

1 key in = 1 key out

In other words, you have to physically press a key every time you have an output. This only goes for attacks/abilities with a GCD. Automating a bunch of attacks/abilities that have a GCD via a script without you prompting any of the movements is against the Blizzard EULA.
        I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

so yeh i will be pressing keys but only on one profile which will go to the other profile automagically using keyclone
          Zygor Dungeon Guide

Paladin - Level 85 Using Zygor guides since level 32!
          Paladin #2 Level 85 4days /played
          Deathknight - Level 85 Zygor Guides all the way!
          Warlock - 85 Zygor Guides since Level 72!

Zygor leveling guide

Comment

I am still confused why you would go through all of that effort for simply 20 to 24 levels. Those will fly by so fast and easy you will spend as much time getting ready as you would just doing it

Unless you are simply looking for a challenge and something new to learn. That I can understand
            Cairne Realm

Comment

Originally posted by antacus View Post
              I am still confused why you would go through all of that effort for simply 20 to 24 levels. Those will fly by so fast and easy you will spend as much time getting ready as you would just doing it

Unless you are simply looking for a challenge and something new to learn. That I can understand
              RAF not only gives you 3 times xp, but allows the 'refered' account to grant 1 level per 2 levels it gains. The RAF works up to level 60, and for 90 days total.

So, if you use RAF and multibox, you get a toon (at least 1 toon) to level 60, and another toon you have can get up to 30 levels, up to level 59.

Since I have a druid that is semi parked at lvl 32, and a paladin at lvl 58, I will be getting a mage (main account toon) to level 60, a druid to level 60, and a paladin to level 60.

If I choose to keep the RAF account, Ill have a level 60 toon on that as well.
              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

And I agree with all those comments, used them myself for 3 of my toons total:

1->60 on my mage
                1->59 RAF account Hunter
                23->53 banker toon just "because" I had the levels and nothing else to do with em

I simply asked the "why for 20 levels" because of the initial post statement:

im leveling up a shaman with 1 heirloom xD just want 3x exp for the first 20 lvls
                Cairne Realm

Comment

Working...
                X