Gave in and Decided to try it out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gave in and Decided to try it out.

Now, I'm not one to buy any type of guides, nor did I ever believe in them. "1-80 in just a week of play time? C'mon, that's complete bullshit".

But after seeing zygor being praised time and time again, as well as being subscribed to your newsletter for some time just incase I DID decided to buy it, I checked your site out recenty. I saw you had a 1-13 "trial" guide and decided to give it a try. I love nothing more than to try something before buying it. Here was my reaction. Ready for it?

*mind explodes*

Seriously, it blew me away. I went from level 1-9 in just 3 hours of /played. I asked another friend of mine, who is a more veteran player than I, and he said he has never leveled that fast before and thought about starting a new alt just to see if he could match it or beat it. Made me feel good

Fast forward a few more days, and I complete the trial guide, and was quite sad when I couldn't go on (I already knew I wouldn't be able to go on, but it still sucked to hit the end of that awesome trial). I consulted with myself and finally decided to buy you're guide. As I haven't gotten that far into it, so I guess this isn't a REAL testimonial, but after going through the Trial version, I am looking forward to leveling and getting my first level 80 in WoW.

Cheers to you Zygor!

Excellent! Glad you like the guides.
    Welcome to the Zygor family.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

i like this guide, alot. it's saved me alot of time in leveling. i strted using it when i was level 20 and now i am level 51 on my druid.
      good work on the guide, can't wait untill the professions guide comes out.

Comment

Working...
      X