OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get The Newest Version If You Haven't ! ! !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get The Newest Version If You Haven't ! ! !

I’ve used Zygor guides for a while, and in the older versions I found a little clunky at times. It was worth the struggle because rather than taking the “shotgun” approach to questing, it gave the best results for experience in the shortest time.

The newest version is fantastic. It makes me feel stupid because it is so simple!

For instance, on the OLDER guides: I would take any character, say level 61, and pull up the 60-62 template. I would try to find the place where I left off, and try to get back into the loop. Some quests I would miss and if they were chain quests it made it harder to catch up.

On the NEWEST guide: This last weekend I pulled a level 61 off of the shelf. I downloaded the newest Zygor version. I pulled up the 60-62 template. I went to Outland. The guide AUTO-NAVIGATED to the proper quest!! It skipped over what I had done and stopped where I needed to be to proceed!!

The customizable interface let me choose color scheme, fonts, size, display during combat, and many other bells and whistles!

The Talent Spec Guide let me choose between PvE and PvP specs and I could see the mistakes I made. On a spec I thought was “good”, now is “great”.

The auto-accept and auto-completion of quests make it even easier to stay in the action.

This was more meant for a “Thank You” for the development team, rather than a review. So TYVM!

But if there is anyone that wants or needs the leading guide, you have to get this!

And for you lazy veterans, this thing will carry you while you’re half awake so you can save your awake time for the Raids, AH selling, or BGs!
Working...
X