Pre-quests completed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-quests completed

It took me long enough but I finally completed all of the pre-quests for all of the Northrend zones. I must say that I made right around 5k gold through the process and gained some good rep with various factions. the pre-quest guides for Icecrown and Storm peaks were really long so you have to stay focused and in the end worth while. (the last quest for storm peaks took me a few tries but was a fun one).

Now ... go finish the drake reputation series or try a gold run ... decisions decisions
    Cairne Realm
    Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
    Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
    Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Gold run! After the time it takes to get through the pre-quests, a short run is just what one needs
    Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
    Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Do the gold run to get the feel of how long it will take you. I got my fleet of Netherdrakes after I decided I wanted them now. My Icecrown pre quests took a back seat though as I am only on step 70. I've been torn with Argent dailies, Oracles, and Netherdrakes. I now have my drakes and got exhaulted with the Oracles last night. Icecrown pre-quests here I come.

Comment

I have the bronze drake I use mainly but really like the looks of the netherdrakes. I think I am on the revered section as I completed some of the guides pre-"official" dailies & events release. I just wonder how long that would take. Sad part is how long it takes to get over there. I can port back to Dal quickly but getting over to the netherdrake area is a good 7+ minute trek.

An initial gold run would be good to figure out my baseline time but I am still sitting with over 4k gold as is... mmm drakes ... mmm gold
        Cairne Realm
        Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
        Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
        Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Working...
        X