prices just went up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prices just went up?

i finally got around to saving money to buy another guide, unfortunately they just went up.
    is there a way i can get a lower price? lol

Zygor sent out an email yesterday to everyone on the mailing list saying that the prices would go back to normal today for the leveling guides.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

alright then thanks. guess i wont be buying them any time soon.

Comment

yes i thought the new prices were perminiant too but unfortunatly there not (was saving up for the dailies guide)
        i think they rose the prices cause the affiliates were complaining they wernt getting enough from the new prices
        Zygor Dungeon Guide

Paladin - Level 85 Using Zygor guides since level 32!
        Paladin #2 Level 85 4days /played
        Deathknight - Level 85 Zygor Guides all the way!
        Warlock - 85 Zygor Guides since Level 72!

Zygor leveling guide

Comment

I think they put the prices back to normal so that when they finish up the gold and profession guide they'll be able to do another special.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I was bummed too, didn't have the cash at the time to take advantage. I'm not lvl 80 yet so the dailies guide really isn't useful to me right now

Comment

Yes this is very disappointing... their previous video said that they listened to our feedback about price and took into careful consideration as to the cost... I saw the price and thought to myself, now that IS reasonable. I was actually considering purchasing the guide. I was thinking, "Hey, these guys really do care about the consumer more than their pocketbook."

But now it seems they.... whatever.
              I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Werderx View Post
                Yes this is very disappointing... their previous video said that they listened to our feedback about price and took into careful consideration as to the cost... I saw the price and thought to myself, now that IS reasonable. I was actually considering purchasing the guide. I was thinking, "Hey, these guys really do care about the consumer more than their pocketbook."

But now it seems they.... whatever.
                The video was referring to our introductory price for the new products. The guides were offered at discounted prices for almost the entire month of April before seeing an increase. The retail price for our guides is $50.00 each / $100.00 for both. Currently, our prices are still slashed below their retail value.

I'm sorry you're so disappointed but the reality is we care about the consumer AND our pocketbook, because it is through financial success that we're able to keep offering the great products and services you've come to expect from us. We will never gouge customers as some guide companies have (Joanna, Brian Kopp), and we will not take questionable shortcuts to save money either (Dugi). This may mean we have to charge a little more to cover our costs but we feel that is acceptable if it means being able to offer customers a superior product.

We hope to run more sales and specials this year, more so than we ever have in the past, so stayed tuned.
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                X