Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tip my fingers to Zygor

Hello
    I started playing 3 years ago, and after 1 or 2 month playing dropped my 30 lvl warlock. Why? Because I was innerly broken. All of that usless running around, getting from point A to point B kill 10 mobs, after getting next level tadaaaaa!!! Go back to point B kill again 12 mobs, or after 3 hours of useless killing and running around only to get some 300 or 400 point of EXP. Inside of me I screamed out all censored words, which I knew in English, Deutch, Russian and a little of France language. Deleted my character to never return. I decided to give ita second chance, but I remembered my experience before, the lost time and nerve cells. I remembered whyle looking through the net a saw something about WOW guides, and looked a little deeper. After 1 day of research and watching 10 or 15 movies about existing guides, and from the internet. I found out that Zygor guide is one of the best. So the price isnt high, and 60 days money back guarentee, why not try it out. I WAS AMAZED!!! When you said in your video "Auto pilot", I thought it was just a matter of speech, I was wrong. Installation, easier than drinking milk, 100% automated, first thoughts "nice, good start". In game guide not only looks great, but also can be optimized to your liking: size, where to be, colors, transparency, everything. The arrow that shows you where to go can be also optimized, and hellps you to find anything, anywhere, if you miss some thing with that in game arrow and map navigation, it is impossible. It automacly updates on your progress, in game tips where to look. It is just fantastick. I am the type of people which, how to say it correctly, only give a "well done" only if it really well done. If there is something to be fixed or I see that it can be better, I tell it straight "you can do better, by changing here... here... and...". But here I must say "Magnificent piece of art". I work and study in university, so my time is money, and online games like WOW where out of question. But with your guide I leveled in two evenings from 0 to 13. After these two evenings I bought the dailies, now I have the full package Leveling 1-80 Alliance and Horde, Dailies Alliance and Horde. I cant wait to try them all out.

Zygor keep up the good work. I am assured that your Gold guide, shall be great, cant wait to try it out. Hopefully it will surpass and crush to his knees "Godfather of Gold" and become the number 1.

Glad you like the guides so much. Enjoy all that leveling you'll be doing instead of wasting time.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Who do you think is the Godfather of Gold?
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

http://www.gold-secrets.com/ this is the internet site where I found it, also he is "Best Gold Guide - Gold Secrets" in http://www.wowlevelingguidereviewer.com/. first i thought to buy it along with your guide, but when i saw that you are going to make one I thought to wait a little while and look at yours first. He has got a quite a reputation in the WOW world. And he shows you how to do it using 2 saperate characters, one is primary for playing, second which only lives around the auction house lvl 9, not higher, and makes around 300-400 gold a day buy reselling stuff(I know this because i saw some of his free videos). First I thought that it is some kind of cheese in a mouse trap, but after using your guide to level up, it quite possible that he knows how to make gold in WOW. Maybe he farmes a little in order to boost his economy, but the main profit comes from his knowledge of how to resell stuff.

The only thing that I didnt like that his Guide is a PDF book(I thinkit is a PDF book), it is not ingame. So if you can make an ingame version of a Gold guide, I am assured you will be able to throw him off the market

Comment

Buying low and reselling high guides have been around for ages. Anyone can do that without a guide, and you probably should do it without a guide because each server's economy is different. If the guide tells you to buy low/sell high a particular item it probably won't work well for you because you're on a different server.

Comment

cabby, I respect your opinion, but think about it in a different direction. Successfull Guides can be created only be professionals like Zygor, Duki, etc., and they will be bought because they are high quality and effective. They all have the same basics. Take that, go there, kill that, turn in that, repeat somewhere esle with a gained level. But the difference lies in the well thought path and quest choosing(leaving behind all the trash). Gold guides are the same. Buy that, for this price, resell or use to create an item, sell it for this price. Gold guides also have these differences which gives you hte right knowledge to analize and use all the economical situation to your advantage.
            Oh yeah, somebody asked if there is any use of a gold guide if everybody buys one then. There is math will show us why. On blizzard there are 11 million players, around 200 realms, 11 mil/200=50000 players pro realm. Let us imagine that around 200000 people bought a gold guide(on Dukis website is written around 20000), so 200000/11mil= 1,8% use guides. That means all the others use their own skills to get gold, and I am quite sure that most them are not professional gold gainers who make mistakes. If my explanation and conclusion is wrong or poor explained tell my and I will correct it.

Comment

I do agree that a gold guide can be very helpful, I was just trying to point out that a lot of the time the information you find in them won't work for someone simply because each server's economy is different. Most of the current gold guides out there have you go kill certain mobs to get specific drops to sell on the AH, and while this might work well on a few servers, there are lots of servers where this won't work well because of the economy. The same thing applies to the buy low/sell high portion of the existing guides. There are only about a half dozen items you can buy low/sell high and make a profit with on most of the servers reliably. Other than those everything else is dependent on the server economy.

Now don't get me wrong, I plan on getting Zygor's gold guide when it's released because I'm sure he'll come up with something that no one has seen before and will be great compared to what's currently available.

Comment

Working...
              X