My 2 coppers on Zygor Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 2 coppers on Zygor Customer Service

I bought the guide aseveral days ago and had alot of trouble installing and using the product (all my fault). After 3 days of trying to get it working with a huge amount of advice, tips, and an unGodly amount of patience from the Zygor staff I had no luck. Earlier today I was contacted by John Cook himself and he remotely installed the guide for me. All this time I was trying to install I had several other addons ( Necrosis, Quartz, and Questhelper) installed they were out of date and causing a conflict. Again it was my fault that happened as I shoulda had the most recent programs. Not only did John get the Zygor guide working he also helped me with updating the other addons. ALL not just some of the staff here is amazing, very helpful, and most important to me just good people. I've been using the guide for a little while today and am very impressed with it. But my bottom line is the customer service is a deal breaker, the best product on stinks if the customer service is bad. And a adequite product with awesome CS is alot better than the latter. If you're thinking of getting Zygors guide and am not sure if you should I swear to you the folks here really take care of their customers. You honestly won't reget the buy one bit. Thanks Zygor staff for all the help, patience, and all around great service.
    Undead Warlock level 80
    Tauren Shaman level 80
    Tauren Druid level 80
    B Elf Paladin level 80
    Orc hunter level 54
    B Elf mage level 47
    All but 2 levels completely with Zygor's guides

Awesome, glad you like the guide and team's service :-).
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

I honestly don't know how I would play WoW without Zygor. How did I do it before? I can't even remember!

Comment

Good guide

Hi there

I must say, I really like the guide, I can't imagine playing without it. However I do feel it's a bit unfair that I have to pay the same amount for the alliance guide that I paid for the horde version.
        I mean I already paid the full price for one guide, I think it would only be fair to pay like 30 dollars, should I wish to purchase the alliance version also.

My two cents on the subject, take care

Comment

Working...
        X