Levelling a Holy Priest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Levelling a Holy Priest

I started my WoW career with melee DPS toons (paladin, DK) and have decided that I'd like to go for something completely different - a healer. So, I now have a priest who has rapidly reached level 18, thanks to the guide. I've started to heal instances via the dungeon finder and I'm loving it so far.

The Zygor talent advisor build is Shadow - I'd really like to level as Holy, though - I know it will take longer but I'm probably going to be doing a lot of instance healing and relying on SiS to keep me up to date with the guide.

Has anybody produced a good Holy levelling build to use with the talent advisor? I've found a couple of holy builds through Google which are 14/57/0 but I don't know the order in which to spend the points for maximum efficiency while levelling. So if anybody already has a Holy build ready for use with the talent advisor I'd be really grateful.

Ah, should've looked more closely - Cabby has already posted one here:

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...t=3164&page=10

I'll see how I get on with that

Comment

Keep in mind that spec I posted, and the Discipline one too, are both geared toward the grouping in the dungeons and not for solo leveling.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes, that's what I'll be doing mainly. I'll probably dual-spec shadow at 40, anyway, just to make the rest of the ride easier

Comment

You might want to consider the discipline spec I have there. Discipline is geared more toward single target healing which in a proper 5 man group is what you'll be doing, healing the tank. The holy spec is more group healing oriented, as in healing multiple people at once. Either of them should work well, but I've been enjoying working the discipline spec as most times I can just shield and HoT and not have to worry too much about mana.

Of course we'll be throwing this all out of the window after Cataclysm comes out from what I've read about the changes to all the different classes and the talent trees.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X