Cant Find My Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant Find My Purchase

I had purchased the guide, and now want to install it on my other computer as well but when i log in my zygor account on my other computer, the download is no where to be found it makes me wonder... do i need to buy the guide again? please respond, thanks

Thats very curious indeed.
    I can access my account and my purchases fom the over 7 computers I use durring the week.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Yes, you should definitely be able to access it from pretty much any computer you want. Have you double checked to make sure you entered the correct username and password? If you still don't see it please post up a screenshot of what you see when you log into the members area.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Our records show you have the Alliance 1-80 active on your account. You should be able to follow these instructions to install:

1. Go to http://www.zygorguides.com/amember/member.php and login to the Members Area.

2. Under Product Downloads, click the link to the all-in-one download area. On the download page, use the very first download now button to download the Zygor Client

3. Run the Zygor Client and make sure to click Settings and ensure your login information is entered into the Client. Then install and update your guides to the latest version.

4. Launch World of Warcraft and at the character selection screen, click AddOns in the lower left hand corner

5. Make sure ZygorGuidesViewer and ZygorTalentAdvisor are both checked and "Load out of date addons" is checked to be safe. If you don't see the guides here re-rerun the installer and click repair.

6. Go in game and enjoy your guide.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I can't find my guide either. I followed your steps and my Zygor account shows I have Alliance 1-80 but the client still shows I have the trial version. Any suggestions? I made the purchase yesterday. How long does it take to become available to download?

nevermind, I missed the step of putting log in info into the client.
          Last edited by bullfrog; May 9, 2010, 11:18 AM. Reason: missed a step

Comment

Originally posted by bullfrog View Post
            I can't find my guide either. I followed your steps and my Zygor account shows I have Alliance 1-80 but the client still shows I have the trial version. Any suggestions? I made the purchase yesterday. How long does it take to become available to download?

nevermind, I missed the step of putting log in info into the client.
            OK.... so just to make sure, you have your full guide and are good to go?
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Yes, I now have the full 1-80 guide and I have to say that in 1 day it's made a huge difference in how I play the game. I'm new to WoW and instead of wandering around aimlessly killing mobs, I now have some direction. I love the talent advisor too! It has saved me so much time trying to figure out a build and made improvements to the way I had talents set up. I have a lvl 61 Ret Pally, soon to be lvl 80

ps- thanks for such a quick response to my question. It is nice to know I bought a product with actual customer service.

Comment

Working...
              X