OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimately, the best WoW guide hands down....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimately, the best WoW guide hands down....

I haven't gone too far into the guide yet, but it's amazing. The thing I like most about the guide is it tells you what to do. You don't make the choices, the guide does. All you have to do is the quests. The guide is easy to get in sync with your level. It's a great guide. I've managed to level 5 times in one day (32 to 37) and I could easily get more than that. This guide is superior to any other guide out there.

I was previously using Questhelper. When I started using Zygor, it made Questhelper look like you were wasting your time. Really, no joke. I am doing some serious thinking on getting the dailys guide for my level 80, because the leveling guide is great. Hopefully the 29% off will not go anywhere any time soon.

Not only is the guide a masterpiece, but the staff is very friendly and helpful. I believe this not only perfects the guide, but also makes it well-worth the money. With free updates for life and a staff that answers your questions, I'd spend $50 anyday on this.

I greatly appreciate the hard work Zygor's community has put into this. Your guide makes WoW a lot easier.

Hey thanks. Glad you like the guide.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
    X