Before Zygor ... I remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before Zygor ... I remember

What a great buy! We were fortunate enough to purchase during the two factions sale, but seriously would have paid the regular price for both, now that we're hooked on questing! We're more than pleased with our decision.

I do remember how we got on BZ (before Zygor). VERY, and painfully, slowly!

I wouldn't describe Zygor as "speed-leveling" by any means, but it is so much faster. I've tried QuestHelper and QuestGuru in the past. These are not bad at all. However, they really don't do anything other than point you in the direction. Admittedly, if you are new to WoW .. this can be a godsend. But, these add-ons are without organization, and discipline in regards to which quests are the most beneficial and where to quest.

I don't know about anyone else, but i found myself constantly with full quest logs, often abandoning and running around never really getting anywhere xp wise. It was nearly impossible for me to refuse a yellow ! I'd get SO excited seeing a yellow ? only to find that i've earned about 1/16th of a bubble. <sigh>

My first character, BZ, took over one calendar year to get to level 80 and i'm going to estimate about six months for my DK to do the same. I admit to being a helper and gatherer so I know that takes time as well, but the xp just took forever. I actually leveled my DK prior to my Druid as I was seriously fed-up with how long it was taking. I know, shame on me!

I don't feel that Zygor is a rush through process either, as i've started a new DK on my alliance realm and i do just as much achievement and rep hunting as well as the gathering. But the leveling process is so much more productive! I have learned to love questing!

Thanks so much for deciding to share your knowledge with us in such an idiot proof platform. If this old lady can figure it out, anyone can.

I would like to add a request, which i'm sure thousands of people would heartily agree.

1) A guide (in the same platform as the leveling guides) for Reputation with all factions.

2) An achievement guide.

OMG, I would pay you in advance for these!! LoL

ALL HAIL ZYGOR!!

/kneel
    Alliekattsia kneels before Zygorguides

p.s.
    Have recently purchased the Talent advisor and will post my findings there as well. Still trying to find (figure out where it is) the Dragonmaw and Events. I'm sure its me, as it usually is! /giggle

We're all glad that you enjoy the guides.

There has been a start to your request already with the Dailies & Events guide. While they don't provide for every reputation (Outlands) they do cover the home cities and Northrend reputations. They also cover the different world events for the achievements.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

still looking for those

Still trying to locate those on my computer.

I'm certain they downloaded, as my add-ons area shows the Talent Advisor now, I just can't find it yet.

I'm looking forward to that. Working Hodir, so that will be hugely helpful.

Cenarion Expedition has got me pulling out my hair though. I suppose so long as i stick to the grays, noone would notice - and i might appear younger.

Comment

The Dailies & Events guides are a separate purchase from the leveling guides. If you're using the updater client to keep the guides updated then you should have the trial version of the dailies guides. To find them hover your mouse over the guide viewer title bar and click on the small gear that rolls out from the right side. Here's a link that gives some more information on what's in the dailies guides: http://www.zygorguides.com/help/dailies.php

The Talent Advisor comes bundled with the leveling guides. To find this you should see a Z icon on the top right corner of your talent window. Click on that to see the Talent Advisor window. Here's a link for more information on the Talent Advisor: http://www.zygorguides.com/help/talent.php
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

copy/paste

Click here for download instructions
          This is an "all-in-one" downloadable package.
          Contents for your membership include:

* Zygor Guides Viewer addon
          * Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance
          * Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde
          * Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Alliance
          * Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Horde
          * Zygor Talent Advisor addon
          * Zygor Talent Builds

Version: 2.0.1054
          Last Updated On:

May 3rd, 2010

~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Thanks for your assistance on that. WoW is up now, so i double checked and the talent advisor is indeed there on my talent panel (Z button).

I've just Copy and pasted this from my account page, I just can't seem to locate the Dailies part, nor the Netherdrake.

Comment

Have you checked the Guide Menu:

http://www.zygorguides.com/img/guidepoints.png
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

o_O

I told you it was me!

Thank you so, so much.

Allie