Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alliance vs horde discussion

I thought i put this in here just see the responses we get

I personally...like the idea of the alliance better, being the comic Gnome with the pink hawk or whatever and the prettiness of the races i like them a bit more

i spent more time on alliance and find them more...friendly overall...

in my guild i love the horde all for the horde...but outside of that i find them much more PVP oriented and more elitist when playing on alts through a dungeon before i tank people want to know what my main what my alts...and blow up on me if i make one mistake vs the alliance who really do not care...

Moving this into off topic section instead of the suggestions section.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

sorry misclicked on that *blush*

Comment

It's ok, what I get paid (I wish) to do.

Comment

I feel like most people start on the Alliance side of things then switch to Horde. Personally, I don't care too much for the races that make up the Horde (except for maybe Belfs and Undead). I might roll a Horde toon when cata comes out, but that won't be for a long while. I'm still leveling my Ally alts (All human except for a Draenei Shammy, Nelf Hunter, and a Nelf Druid) I may want to roll a female Dwarf Priest just so I can see her hair flop around when I channel a spell lol.
          85s
          Skippyninja
          Oomatherman
          Judedaniels
          MissRuPaul
          Sumekomovani
          Pattymelt
          Shamwiches
          Twonewon
          Takakoinaba
          Cursesmcgee

Comment

I spent my first year playing Alliance toons and found myself getting bored since I had seem about every quest on their side. I rolled some Horde toons and have started to enjoy questing again. Now if I could do something about those professions.

Since moved over to the Horde side I have indeed noticed a difference between the two factions. My observation going by trade chat both factions have the same amount of immature idiots, but the Horde side tends to use a bit less profanity and the major cities seem to have fewer beggars.

I can't speak for dungeons as I avoid pugs like the plague and I leveled my pally to quickly for my guildies do dungeons with me.
            My tanks:
            Losfer 110 Tauren Protection Paladin Area 52
            Prassan 110 Tauren Guardian Druid Area 52
            Theomach 102Tauren Protection Warrior Hyjal
            Paschendale 100 Night Elf Brewmaster Monk Sargeras
            Shangol 100 Troll Blood Death Knight Area 52
            Nassic 100 Blood Elf Vengeance Demon Hunter

My DPS:
            Kastenessen 100 Human Fire Mage Sargeras
            Thoraynayla 110 Orc Marksmanship Hunter Arear 52
            Findail 101 Forsaken Destruction Warlock Area 52

Comment

When I first started playing WoW I played Alliance just cause they were the 'good' faction and they had the gnomes. I saw the WoW DDR video one day and decided to make an undead toon to check out that side of things. After that I played the Horde for most of my time. Finally got sick of seeing the Barrens and all the stupid kids there with their Chuck Norris talk and just recently came back over to Alliance. Overall both sides have their pros and cons, just a real shame that the BE got stuck on Horde side as I do like those toons and their racial ability.

Comment

The alliance side is viewed as the good side and horde are viewed as the bad. If you dive into the lore hardcore; there is no good or bad side in world of warcraft. They both fight to survive and do what they can to help there own faction out.

P.S: FOR THE HORDE!

Comment

Working...
                X