Pre-Cataclysm Plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-Cataclysm Plans?

So, what do you hope to achieve before the release of Cataclysm? (All depending on WHEN it's released, of course...)

Generally speaking, I want to get my Priest and Hunter to 80 (currently 22 and 62 respectively), and hopefully my Paladin as well.

On top this, upper t9 gear (iLvl 245) for my DK would be nice, but that's a lot of frost badges

What about y'all?
    Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
    Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

I have been leveling a Rogue, picked him up a few weeks ago he sat in the mid-40s, now I have him at 64. Spend last few days leveling Engineering with him. I want him to get to 80 before expansion, so I have 2 80's ready for new content.

Comment

Well since I ran out of time on my Paladin, I'm probably going to try and finish another Warrior from 1-80 with full heirlooms. My level 80 Warrior is on my other account so instead of paying for another transfer or time on that account each month, I'm working on another one. I put the armory link below, and before you make fun of the cloak due to it's +int and +sp, it came in my satchel of goods from RFC and had better stats then my prior white one :-P.

ARMORY
      It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

I hope (using Heirlooms), to get one of each class to 80. Save for maybe 1 class so that I can rock a Worgen. Then, logically, I'd have to get each character to 85. After that, I can die a happy man.
        Lifetime Natural Bodybuilder

Current Weight: 222
        Goal Weight: 198
        16 Weeks til WI State Fair Bodybuilding
        22 Weeks til NANBF Badger Classic

Comment

My pally should be easily be an 80 by then and I will move on to either my 20 Tauren druid, my 15 Orc shaman, or 14 Blood Elf mage. One of them should be 80 as well by the expansion unless I decide to level them all on alternating days to maximize rest.

I would really like to roll another warrior as I got rid of my 62 when I got bored questing on the Alliance side. I will be rolling a Worgen druid when expansion comes out to experience the new Alliance quests.
          My tanks:
          Losfer 110 Tauren Protection Paladin Area 52
          Prassan 110 Tauren Guardian Druid Area 52
          Theomach 102Tauren Protection Warrior Hyjal
          Paschendale 100 Night Elf Brewmaster Monk Sargeras
          Shangol 100 Troll Blood Death Knight Area 52
          Nassic 100 Blood Elf Vengeance Demon Hunter

My DPS:
          Kastenessen 100 Human Fire Mage Sargeras
          Thoraynayla 110 Orc Marksmanship Hunter Arear 52
          Findail 101 Forsaken Destruction Warlock Area 52

Comment

Leveling my Holy Priestess (current lvl is 67) to 80, getting my Prot. Warrior (lvl 37) to 80, gearing them... Kinda... And gearing my lvl 80 mage and seeing all the ICC content... I almost have enough for 1 piece of t10!

If I get all that done, I might have time to level another alt... Assuming I have enough for heirlooms after all is said and done.
            85s
            Skippyninja
            Oomatherman
            Judedaniels
            MissRuPaul
            Sumekomovani
            Pattymelt
            Shamwiches
            Twonewon
            Takakoinaba
            Cursesmcgee

Comment

i got my d.k. up to 80 and before cataclysm comes out im goin to try and get my priest lvl 43 up to 80 and my hunter lvl 23 up to 80

Comment

I want two things right off and past that anything else is gravy.

First I want a smaller flying mount then that stupid bronze drake. When those wings flap I can't see the ground. I been working the netherwig rep but I think those drakes are going to be too big as well. My problem is I want something other then a griffon ... those are ugly. Second I want to get my Pally to 80, been 26 for about 10 days now due to very limited time to play.

Sooo, I am thinking about saying screw it and do the RAF again. Get the small rocket mount (no wings at all) and get a new pally to 60 really quickly. Then as prot I should be able to LFG easy. I just happen to have a $40 credit at Game Stop towards another copy of basic WoW and a time card
                Cairne Realm
                Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
                Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
                Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by antacus View Post
                  First I want a smaller flying mount then that stupid bronze drake.
                  I hear you, I'm often using my regular griphon instead of those huge drakes. But how about a Cenarion War Hippogryph? Bit of a grind, but atleast it'll be slightly different

My goal is to get more characters to 80... Got plenty of alts, but 3 that are closing in. Oh, and to earn more gold, more more more!

Comment

Working...
                  X