Closing in on..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closing in on..

Just wanted to post and let everyone know that I'm closing in on my first 80. It's a N'elf DK and from level 30 to where I am now I've been using Zygor's guides and it really helped out alot! I would be lost if it wasn't for them, lol. Hoping to level another alt, maybe a hunter, to level 80 after this one is decked out in T9 gear. I'm 52% to 80, going to get that tomorrow. Any suggestions on what to do from there? My friend and I were thinking about grinding Heroics for emblems until we can get our full T9s, seeing as we're on an Alliance dominated server and almost always have Wintergrasp. Any other goals anyone can suggest after that's accomplished?

Just do those dailies - badges, badges, badges! Hopefully you're in a good guild that will run them with you so you're not waiting around -- my game improved considerably once I settled into a good guild.

Also, start doing those dailies!
    Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
    Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Well, I hit 80 earlier and it felt pretty darn good, and from what I hear, they're taking out the Loremaster achievements and it will be a feat of strength when Cataclysm releases. So I am taking this opportunity to do as many quests as I can in hopes of getting said achievement. I will be running alot of heroics to get gear and questing in the off time. So.. Wish me luck. =)

Comment

Congrats on the 80, the first one is always a little special.

I am working on the Loremaster title as well. Odds are they will come up with a new Loremaster achievement to scale with the new and the changed zones. A few achievements will likely have the same thing happen, Explorer immediately comes to mind.

I would highly recommend picking up the addon Everyquest if you are going for Loremaster as it will give you and easy way to see what quests you are missing in a zone as well as which quests count towards the title. Coupled with the Loremaster addon or the Wowhead website you should be good to go.
        My tanks:
        Losfer 110 Tauren Protection Paladin Area 52
        Prassan 110 Tauren Guardian Druid Area 52
        Theomach 102Tauren Protection Warrior Hyjal
        Paschendale 100 Night Elf Brewmaster Monk Sargeras
        Shangol 100 Troll Blood Death Knight Area 52
        Nassic 100 Blood Elf Vengeance Demon Hunter

My DPS:
        Kastenessen 100 Human Fire Mage Sargeras
        Thoraynayla 110 Orc Marksmanship Hunter Arear 52
        Findail 101 Forsaken Destruction Warlock Area 52

Comment

Originally posted by Ceroestus View Post
          Well, I hit 80 earlier and it felt pretty darn good
          Good job

As many people have told me I pass on to you ... "Now you can start playing"
          Cairne Realm
          Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
          Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
          Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by antacus View Post
            Good job

As many people have told me I pass on to you ... "Now you can start playing"
            LOL
            Sooooo true.
            Leveling a toon is the easy part, thanks to Zygor.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I think I may actually have MORE fun leveling the toon because of Zygor. O_o

Comment

Working...
              X