Thanks Zygor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Zygor!

I've gone from 1-80 in a very short amount of time because of your guide. Thank you so much!

Here's a screenie of me shortly after dinging:

Congrats on the 80! Glad you're liking the guides!
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhawk11 View Post
      Congrats on the 80! Glad you're liking the guides!
      Yes, I agree. Congratulations!

And if you don't mind Silver, I would also use the idea of showing my leveling progress
      How can you become good at something.. Without practice?
      Very simple: You can't.

Lv. 80 Characters
      Silvermoon:
      Swilly - Death Knight

Currently Leveling
      Silvermoon:
      Elüne - Night Elf Druid lv. 40 - 50

Comment

Haha, no worries, I'm far from the first to think of it ;-).

Comment

Haha, no worries, I'm far from the first to think of it ;-).
          Haha. I just read you "saved" members so they could keep on leveling in patch 3.2.2 (Whatever.. That patch thingy ) and John made a dedicated thread to you ^^ Gratz (Maybe a little late.. But better than never! :P)

Lv. 80 Characters
          Silvermoon:
          Swilly - Death Knight

Currently Leveling
          Silvermoon:

Comment

grads its funny because i have a 75 warlock i have been working on b4 i got the guide total played time 17 days lol so i realy hope i can make a new 80 fast

Comment

Originally posted by wowlover2010 View Post
              grads its funny because i have a 75 warlock i have been working on b4 i got the guide total played time 17 days lol so i realy hope i can make a new 80 fast
              You certanly will. If you keep up your leveling with Zygor's Guides atleast! ^^

Lv. 80 Characters
              Silvermoon:
              Swilly - Death Knight

Currently Leveling
              Silvermoon:

Comment

i love ur guide i made a lvl 10 4 hours DD do u know when i will start getting quest with good gear in it? i use to never quest i use to allways go to dugeons b4 i got guide lol

Comment

Originally posted by zakko View Post
                  Haha. I just read you "saved" members so they could keep on leveling in patch 3.2.2 (Whatever.. That patch thingy ) and John made a dedicated thread to you ^^ Gratz (Maybe a little late.. But better than never! :P)
                  Thanks a lot! That was the day I first became a moderator on the forums :-).

Originally posted by wowlover2010
                  i love ur guide i made a lvl 10 4 hours DD do u know when i will start getting quest with good gear in it? i use to never quest i use to allways go to dugeons b4 i got guide lol
                  You're about in that range. If you do dungeons while leveling, you can obtain the best gear for your level, and while you wait for queues you can just level through the guide (the Smart-Injection System with catch you up with what quests you need, etc!), and if that's not enough, you'll level twice as fast than just questing when you double up on dungeons and questing!

Comment

You're about in that range. If you do dungeons while leveling, you can obtain the best gear for your level, and while you wait for queues you can just level through the guide (the Smart-Injection System with catch you up with what quests you need, etc!), and if that's not enough, you'll level twice as fast than just questing when you double up on dungeons and questing!
                    i would but my new warrior(lvl 13 now 10 hours but about 2 is me being afk) to just do the guide so i can see for my self how fast it does im telling all my firends about this cuz all ready i see faster lvling so i must all ready say thanks

Comment

The quest rewards won't be quite as good as the dungeon drops. They should still be ok, but never quite as good. My advice would be to make sure you have an alt to send drops and any profession stuff (like leather from skinning) to sell on the AH and then you might be able to use that alt to pick up a few pieces of gear here and there. Don't waste too much money on gear on the AH tho because you'll out level it pretty quickly and depending on your server's economy it could turn into a big money sink.
                      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Well, I guess that would be another "Congratulations!"

Lv. 80 Characters
                        Silvermoon:
                        Swilly - Death Knight

Currently Leveling
                        Silvermoon:

Comment

Working...
                        X