The best leveling addon available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best leveling addon available!

Just wanted to say thanks for making this addon, I am now levelling my 6th level 80, and my last Mage took just 6 days and 16 hours played time to level to 80 including 450 herbalism/First Aid, 430 Inscription and 420 cooking!

If I had taken out the professions and logged out when not playing, I am confident this would have been less than 6 days played time!

My Rogue took just 7 days, and that included 450 engineering/450 skinning, which I immediately rerolled and used all the leather to roll 450 LW'ing.

Both of these made over 5k GS within 2 more days played from badges/pug run loot.

My Current Paladin has been siitting at level 34 for 6 days played time, I just didn't have the motivation to level it, but after doing the mage, I thought why the hell not.

What makes this addon great is that you don't um and ah what to do next, it does that for you, and you can keep up the momentum with odd breaks for some of the longer flights etc.

I have recommended this addon to many of my friends, and they now refer to me as a chinese power leveler

Hope you are going to be working on a catclysm guide on the test realms, would be great to be able to level all my toons to 85 quickly, and I am confident your guide will be the best way to do it.

If anyone doubts how good this addon is, and whether it is worth the $40, I can wholeheatedly say YES! With the lifetime free updates as well, you are covered for future expansions!

Zygor, I hope you make a living from this, as you have saved me countless hours, and made levelling a new toon fun again!

Awesome, glad you like the guides so much! :-) However, I must correct you. The free updates do not include new expansions to the game. There is always a small upgrade fee to expand your guide(s) to include the new content. The fees, however, are very inexpensive compared to the initial cost of the guides. Just wanted to clear that up, in case you were confused. ;-) Happy leveling!
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X