Dungeon Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dungeon Guide

I saw what I believe is a great Idea and can really impact the way of leveling. Dugi's Dungeon Guide seems to be very interesting, however I still believe the guys from Zygor can do it better.

Is there any plan to have that in the early future???

Hi

This has been mentioned a few times:

http://zygorguides.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5611

http://zygorguides.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5489

AFAIK, Zygor has no plans on creating an instance guide at this time; I, too, am intrigued by Dugi's guide, although I wouldn't pay for it (mainly because I have no money at the moment).

Look at that second link, and towards the end of the thread, for some links to addons that Cabby posted which he says will emulate much of Dugi's instance guide. (I tried them but couldn't figure it out, but you are probably smarter than me!)
    Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
    Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Thanks for the info.. Agreed on the intriguing part!

Comment

dungeon guide

on the 15th of june a dungeon guide is coming out. i have ordered it from game stop.

Comment

That will be a waste of money. Any guide in book form will be useless within a couple months, especially with the Cataclysm expansion coming out. Blizzard is constantly re-adjusting things which change the dynamics of dungeons. You'll be better off saving your money and just investing a little time with Google doing online research for the dungeons as it's constantly being updated by players.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X