Looking for 4 players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for 4 players

Im currently looking for 4 serious players to group up with me and quest together from level 1 to 80. Basically a 5man BG and randon dungeon team. We will enter BGs on the level X7-X9 brackets on all levels and also we will run Random dungeons to gear up. You can choose any race but i prefer all human to make it easier. This game is meant to be played together so lets play together guys.

Realm-US-Shandris
    Toon-Jaysonbourne(Rogue)
    (Note) Must have lastest version of Zygor guides working correctly

I will be online tonight june 7th from 9:30pm ST to 3:00am ST. PST my toon(Jaysonbourne) and ill add you to friends.Once i have 4 added, I will name a date to start as tomorrow will be shutdown because of Blizzard's Maintenance

Still looking for 4 players

Still looking for 4 players to join me...

Comment

If you dont catch me online just make your new toon and you can send me a private Message to me here. state your toons name so I can go online and add you to friends. Ty

Comment

A better idea would be to give it a few days then bump the thread ;-). It's going to be hard to find four people dedicated to getting on the same exact times and leveling from 1-80.
        It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

I know its really tough, ill keep at it though there has to be a few out there...lol

Comment

Hahaha, good luck mate!

Comment

how do i bump it?

Comment

Bumping is when you reply to a thread to bring it to the top of the forum list. For example, say you posted this thread and then came back an hour later, then there were four other threads on top of it. So you go into your thread, post "Still looking for 4 members...", then your thread will go to the top of the list, aka "bumping".

Comment

ahhh ok got it ty =)

Comment

Never tanked before, but I know its a roll most people wouldn't wanna do. Made a Human pally named "Macgyvur". Times I can play are Mon-Fri 6am-12am ST and sat-sun 8pm-whenever ST.

Days off during the week I could pretty much play all day, but those days are different every week. Anyone else interested?
                    Lifetime Natural Bodybuilder

Current Weight: 222
                    Goal Weight: 198
                    16 Weeks til WI State Fair Bodybuilding
                    22 Weeks til NANBF Badger Classic

Comment

I added (Macgyvur) to friends but Im online Tuesday though saturday from 6pm ST to around 10pm ST so that might be alittle tough but I added ya. Sunday and Monday IM online whenever

IM still looking for 3 more...(Healer and 2 DPS)

Comment

Working...
                      X